We stayed here for one night. we found the hotel very easy to get to. Very central to grafton street and surrounding dublin. We parked in St. Stephens green shopping centre were they have a deal with the parking company very cheap.
On arrival we where greeted by a very nice chap on reception with a nice welcome check in was easy and quick. We found our room very spacious and very clean. We had food in the bar very friendly staff good service the Food could of been hotter but tasted good. Coffee excellent. we would recommend this hotel myself and my husband really enjoyed staying here we will be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel comprises of two magnificently restored Georgian buildings, with a heritage of great historical and cultural importance to Ireland. One was home to the great Irish playwright, George Fitzmaurice, while 4 Harcourt Street was the birthplace of Lord Edward Carson, one of the founders of Northern Ireland and a central figure in Ireland’s Unionism movement. Entering through the tasteful reception area, guests will be struck by the stunning glass atrium, filling the lobby with natural light and overlooking the idyllic Stephen’s Green park. The stylish interior design throughout the hotel, with wood panelling and soft leather furnishings sitting alongside Georgian stucco ceilings and elegant fireplaces, beautifully showcases the fusion of old and new. George Fitzmaurice is honoured in the hotel through our bar and restaurant, which are named after two of his plays. The ‘Magic Glasses’ Bar is an opulent, comfortable bar where local businesspeople and visitors alike regularly meet over a coffee or drink, while the ‘Pie Dish’ Bistro, set in the bright atrium and the inner rooms of the Georgian houses, serves the finest in contemporary Irish and international cuisine. Located on the first floor, the Georgian library has a charming old-world feel, where you can sit in 19th century surrounds, featuring open fireplaces and chandeliers – an ideal way to unwind over a pre-dinner drink. A gymnasium is available for the exclusive use of residents, while the business centre is open 24 hours, with a secretarial service available for the business guest. Flexibility and choice is a core value of O’Callaghan Hotels. Guests can use the facilities and services of any Dublin O’Callaghan Hotel and have the account conveniently billed back to your room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your O'Callaghan Stephen's Green Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- o Callaghan Stephens Green Hotel
- o Callaghan Stephens Green Dublin
- St Stephens Green Hotel
- Stephens Green Hotel Dublin