“Simply A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!!”
Review of Maples House Hotel

Maples House Hotel
Ranked #100 of 150 Hotels in Dublin
Reviewed March 22, 2012

1. Superfriendly and efficient staff ready to cater to all your needs. (I had an early flight on my departure from Dublin and even though I was at the hotel's front desk at a dreadful hour waiting for my taxi to the airport, I was given tea to get me through the day!) 2. Rooms were very functional - the closet, the desk, the mirrors and the hangers, etc. all in the right places. 3. The hotel is located in a quiet area but it's easy and fast to get to the city centre. 4. You can enjoy a pint of ale in the hotel and have your lunch and dinner there.
I am definitely going to stay at the Maples House Hotel again!!!

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank KaHaWarsaw

Reviewed March 21, 2012

This is a lovely spot just a few mins north of the city centre in Dublin. I worked in the area for many years and had lunch here on many occasions. They have a very nice restaurant and bar menu and you can get something to eat at any time of the day. The chicken wings are the best in Dublin, no matter what you've heard, you need to try the Maples chicken wings, you won't be disappointed!!!

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank mjgalway
Reviewed March 18, 2012

My new wife and I had a great time here. The staff, Anne Marie especially, was warm and very helpful. The bar downstairs gets very lively, albeit not so lively it disturbs the rooms, with locals who love the bar. I would give it 5 stars, but the room is a little small. The room was clean and the bed VERY comfortable. The hotel is centrally located and we had no problems walking to city centre or catching a bus for a little further into downtown. The food in the restaurant was very good and the chicken wings were pretty darn close to what you would find in the States. We would definitely stay here again on our next trip to Dublin.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 17, 2012

Stayed at Maples House on a couple of occasions. Unbelievable value for a city location, so close to centre. Room was small but v clean and comfortable. Staff were helpful and food was good. Highly recommended. No hotel parking but plenty on well lit street close by. If you are looking for a good night's sleep for a bargain price, this is the hotel for you.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled on business
2  Thank Carmel F
Reviewed March 10, 2012

Stayed here on a thursday night. I had read a review about the room being small so I expected that. It was indeed tiny, as was the bathroom, but it was clean & comfortable and suited us just fine.
We ate in the bar before heading out and the food was superb. I had chicken pillard and my fiancé had red pesto pasta. Both so delicious. We also had chicken wings between us to start. They were the nicest spicy wings ever. The barman was so nice and helpful. Very friendly.
If you r looking for a hotel that u want, just to put the head down, this is it. Make sure you eat there though. Seriously good food.
I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: March 2012
2  Thank Daisydukes
Reviewed February 25, 2012

I stayed in this hotel recently after a friend had organised a party there, I must say it was a very pleasant experience, the rooms were of high standard and the breakfast in the morning was a freshly cooked full Irish. The staff were very friendly and helpful and the bar had a nice atmosphere with some entertainment that evening.It was the first time I stayed here but I will certainly be going back again. Hopefully sooner rather later.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled with friends
2  Thank smythk
Reviewed February 24, 2012

I thought it was time for another visit to my local hotel and once again it aimed to please .. Standards have not dropped here at the maples great entertainment and delicous food also .. Highly recommended ..

• Stayed: February 2012