Hollybank B&B
Westbury Hotel
$211
$193
Agoda.com
Dublin Skylon Hotel(Dublin)(Great Value!)
$140
$135
Mespil Hotel(Dublin)
$161
getaroom.com
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed September 17, 2013

I really enjoyed my two night stay at Hollybank. Siobhan makes wonderful coffee and was kind enough to provide blueberries at breakfast when I mentioned I was allergic to strawberries. My room was very comfortable; I had my own bathroom a few steps down the hall. The location was perfect for the National Botanic Gardens and other parks. Fagan’s Pub and the bus stop into town are right around the corner. I have recommend Hollybank to my friends who will be traveling to Ireland in May 2014.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank SharonD282
Reviewed July 15, 2013

we spend last weekend in Dublin, and we choose that B&B Hollyband House like place to stay. Excellent house, lovely owner very friendy and helpful :) everything was wonderfull and also the place is nearest to center of city, by car just 5 min so excellent
we would like to recommend this b&b for couples :) thanks for all!!
Grace & Marcin

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Grace0x
Reviewed June 13, 2013

Have stayed in the Hollybank House several times now, would never stay anywhere else. Siobhan and George are extremely helpful with any questions or concerns about Dublin or Ireland. The rooms are comfortable and in suite. The bus stops at corner for a short ride into Dublin city center. The Irish breakfast is unreal since Siobhan pulls out everything to eat, great way to start your day. Minutes from the airport and a nice area to take a walk. If you go to Ireland and visit Dublin this is the B&B to stay at. Gets better every time.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
4  Thank Richard T
Reviewed September 23, 2012

i spent two nights at hollybank b&b dublin. would recommend it and would return again. siobhan
always seems to be about and is very welcoming. when i stayed a gentleman arrived looking for a room only to find it was fully booked, however siobhan welcomed him in while she rang round and surfed to find him a room, nothing is too much trouble for this fantastic host

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed September 6, 2012

I spent two nights at Hollybank B&B during my trip to Ireland. Siobhan was extremely helpful and welcoming. She gave me directions and advice, and the Irish breakfast was very delicious. My room was perfect and comfortable. I opened my window in the evening and had a very restful sleep.

The B&B is located near a bus stop that will take you into town. One can also walk into town in about 20 minutes. A cabride to the airport was about 13 euro. Hollybank is on the north side of Dublin in a nice neighborhood.

Without a doubt I would stay there again. I was so comfortable I almost scooted around in my pajamas!

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled solo