ABC House
Drury Court Hotel(Dublin)
$148
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of $184/night.

$180
$245
$181
$287
$272
Dublin Skylon Hotel(Dublin)(Great Value!)
$124
$148
$113
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of $157/night.

$365
$344
Westbury Hotel
  • Restaurant
All reviewscity centresecure parkingdrumcondra roadthe bus systemexact changeskylon hotelbus stopb and bclose to the airportcooked breakfastrooms are cleandublin airportbit dateda lovely stayyogurtbreakfast roomcroke park
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I have stayed here before and also left a previous review. When I went here recently the house has completely changed and was really comfortable. The room was just a single room as it was just me and I was only staying for one night. The room was really cosy and really fresh. The one reason I found it very comfortable there is because of the girl that does reception in house 55, Alba! Who was so kind to actually meet me in Dublin town as I really was lost So thankyou Alba. Thankyou for being really kind and very professional at the same time and for really helping me out the next day as I had a very important interview. I really really appreciate it and because of how comfortable I was I will deffinitley be staying there again! 5 stars from me for the best receptionist :) Thanks again!

• Stayed: May 2018, traveled on business
Mary G, Owner at ABC House, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you so much for your review!! And let us know if you have the job!! It was a pleasure to have you as a guest. We hope see you back soon.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Nice little b and b. Very friendly and helpful. Bus journey into city doesn't take long but you need to have exact change. Breakfast was a nice selection. Rooms clean and secure. Good value for breakfast and room

Stayed: May 2018, traveled as a couple
Mary G, Owner at ABC House, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you for your review! You can buy a leap card or a turistic card so you don't have to be worried about change. It is lovely that you like our breakfast. We hope see you soon.

Reviewed May 10, 2018

We went here based on the TA reviews. It is well liked, and I see why. The place is very convenient, only a few minutes by bus to the downtown area. The bus stops in front of the B&B. The breakfasts are sensational-eggs, pancakes,fruit, etc. All at a reasonable price.
The rooms are clean and are freshened daily. The shower provided very nice hot water.
However, what I think makes this place special is the staff. Alba is wonderful. She takes care of your needs at all times. Go here! You can book directly through their website. Enjoy!

Room Tip: 5 B was quiet, facing the rear.
  • Stayed: May 2018, traveled as a couple
Mary G, Owner at ABC House, responded to this reviewResponded May 10, 2018

Thank you so much Michael!! It was lovely to have you here. As you said if it always better if you send us an email, because you can get a better deal. I hope to see you again. Let me know if you need help with your retirement ideas ;)

Reviewed April 18, 2018

We were originally booked into a different b+b but the owners moved us to this one, this worked out well as this location is perfect for the airport and buses to town. We were in room 6 and even with the window open it was really quite at night, not sure how the front rooms would be? rooms were clean and the staff friendly. Didn't have the breakfast but it looked good and we wished we had got up earlier. Would return for sure.

• Stayed: April 2018, traveled with friends
1  Thank rowan5000
Mary G, Owner at ABC House, responded to this reviewResponded April 19, 2018

Hello :)
Thank you for sharing your feedback regarding your stay! I am glad that we were able to accommodate you. Also, thank you for the kind words regarding our staff. Thank you for staying with us and you are more than welcome when you come back. Regards. Alba

Reviewed April 11, 2018

Each room is equiped with a bathroom including shower. Beds are good and also with a Baby is enough space. There are small beverages and a water heater. Breakfst you can choose irish or Continental, which is tasty and enough. Would go there again.

• Stayed: April 2018, traveled with family
Mary G, Owner at ABC House, responded to this reviewResponded April 11, 2018

Thank you for your comment TImo. I hope see you with your little baby again. :)