We stayed here for last weekend in July. Donnybrook is a very quaint suburb just outside the hustle and bustle of Dublin city centre... The town house was nice and cosy and there was generous portions of a breakfast pack provided.
- There are 3 or 4 buses that take you to the city centre
- Taxi costs around 7-10 euros for a city-centre ride
- There is a SPAR convenience shop on the main Donnybrook road for essentials.
- You also have a local pub called Kiely's with decent food choice along with your favourite pint!
- Other restaurants in the area are O'Connells (Irish), Khan's Balti House (Pakistani/North Indian), Dakshin (South Indian) and a very good Italian place called Casa Pasta. All these are situated walking distance from Brookman.
All in all, it was a very nice and comfortable stay at Brookman and I would not hesitate to recommend this place!!More