“Cheese board, wine lovers heaven!”
Review of Bach 16

Bach 16
Ranked #134 of 2,639 Restaurants in Dublin
Cuisines: Cafe, Wine Bar
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed June 3, 2014

Visited for dinner and was amazed at the knowledge and friendliness of the staff. The cheese board starter was amazing, accompanied by beautifully recommended wine. We had pizza for dinner and they were happy to substitute for the ingredients I wanted to try. Just delicious! Well done, and thank you!!

There are newer reviews for Bach 16

Reviewed June 3, 2014

I stopped by Back 16 over the long weekend. I was immediately impressed. It has a cozy and warm atmosphere and the staff were welcoming on arrival and very helpful throughout the meal.

We had the olive tapenade to share for starters and the meat and vegetarian pizza's for mains, washed down with an amazing Italian Valpolecella. I was blown away by the pizza's, the toppings were so fresh and the base was so nice. One of the best pizza's I have had in Dublin so far.

I will definitely be coming back.

1  Thank K M
Reviewed June 3, 2014

I rarely ever leave reviews but after finding Bach 16 on Trip Advisor and enjoying two great nights there I felt they deserved high praise. I initially visited Bach 16 with girlfriends after a trip to see Wicked at Bord Gais and was so pleasantly surprised by the wine and wonderful atmosphere. I'm no wine expert but the staff were on hand to make recommendations with out being pushy or over bearing. By the time I left (full of good wine and good wishes!) I knew I'd be back. The next visit was a different experience as I was with my boyfriend enjoying a date night. We sampled the sharing plates and tasty pizza and finished with a shared desert. It felt intimate and romantic in comparison to my previous visit. It seems Bach 16 is as versatile as it is affordable and memorable. I highly recommend this Gem. If you want take away coffee visit the numerous chains around the city, if you want good food, company and fine wine, visit Bach 16.

Reviewed June 3, 2014 via mobile

Just being lazy so walked in the cafe I saw beside the river liffey.the tiramisu is fine and lovely,the coffee is in nice amout,great value and taste.

Reviewed June 3, 2014

The perfect spot for lunch or dinner: great food, wine and service. Every time I have been to Bach 16 at least one of the proprietors has been there tending to their customers, giving the place a lovely personal feel. They are happy to make suggestions on food and wine choices and are very flexible and obliging with any special requests. Highly recommended!