“AS GOOD AS REVIEWS”
Review of The Croke Park

The Croke Park
Ranked #5 of 150 Hotels in Dublin
Reviewed February 5, 2013

I have to agree with all the TA reviews. This is a great hotel outside the city center near Croke Stadium. The free parking is worth at least another 15-20 euros. The hotel and staff are faultless. Tons of great restaurants in the area. Highly recommended.

Tip. We booked here last minute, 2 days before arriving in Dublin. They ran a special for a superior room for two for only 35 euros. Next time we're in Dublin, well book a cancelable reservation with the Croke Park, and check rooms the day before our stay to see if prices have come down.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
CrokePark_Manager, Manager at The Croke Park, responded to this reviewResponded February 7, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write such a kind review on trip advisor. I am very happy that you enjoyed your recent stay with us and please let me know of any future visits to Dublin - I would be only too happy to look after your reservation needs.

Thank you once again and I look forward welcoming you back to The Croke Park Hotel.

There are newer reviews for The Croke Park

Reviewed February 4, 2013

We stayed at The Croke Park Hotel in December 2012. The staff were very helpful and friendly, gave us advise on the best walking route into the city centre and about the Christmas market.
The room was very nice, lovely and warm - clean and tidy. The bed was very comfortable and had a very good nights sleep.
The evening entertainment was one man on his guitar and wow what a great singer.
The breakfast was very good and hot, as sometimes the help yourself breakfast can be luke warm, but not here. On the whole 10/10.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple

It’s very kind of you to take the time to share your positive comments with your fellow travellers.

I was delighted to read that you had a most enjoyable stay and I will be sharing your kind comments with my team. I know how pleased everyone will be to hear that their efforts to deliver an exceptional experience have been appreciated.

I would like to thank you in advance for recommending us to your friends and family and we look forward to welcoming you back to The Croke Park Hotel again in the near future.

Kind regards

Reviewed February 4, 2013 via mobile

The rooms were very spacious and the standard was much higher than we expected, given the very reasonable price we paid. All the staff, without exception, were geared to making our stay as enjoyable as possible. We were upgraded on arrival and the concierge was on hand to answer a raft of questions and to helpfully direct us. We arrived early, yet they allowed us to get into our room and suggested we pop into the executive club to enjoy a continental style breakfast free of charge. The location, whilst not perfect, was only a 15 minute walk from Dublin centre and was close to the Dart station at Connelly street. Thank you to all the staff. Looking forward to our next trip

• Stayed: February 2013

Thank you for taking the time to record your comments regarding your recent stay at the Croke Park Hotel.

As is the case with all businesses, the greatest advertising we can aspire to is that of word-of-mouth from satisfied customers. Our guest feedback is very important to the overall running of our hotel and affords me the opportunity of reviewing and improving the hotel’s facilities and service. I can thus personally assure you that the feedback you have provided us will definitely assist my team in becoming better at what we do.

We hopefully look forward to your return.

Reviewed February 4, 2013 via mobile

We popped over for a long weekend with the grandchildren and from the outside, when we arrived by taxi, it looked uninviting and drab. When we went in there was a great welcome. We had been upgraded to executive suite and the staff could not have made us more welcome. They were very welcoming and wanted to know all about us. It was more like visiting a friend than staying in an hotel. Inside the decor and quality was superb. I likened it to a Tardis, drab on the outside, but warm and inviting once you got in. Rooms were very spacious and well appointed. The bed was as comfortable as the Royal Chulan in Kualar Lumpar The location was opposite Croke Park stadium and we were able to take in a Gaelic football game during our stay. The location was about a 15 minute walk from the centre of Dublin, but the staff were always on hand to help and direct us and Connelly Station was only a short walk away which mad access to the Dart (train) very easy. The Irish breakfast was hearty and well cooked and set us up for the day. We ate there one evening and were not disappointed. We got a good deal on the price and the welcome, on arrival and during our stay made our short trip a memorable one. When we checked out the staff were very interested in our stay and satisfaction and even gave us a free bottle of water each for the journey. Can't wait to return

• Stayed: February 2013

Please allow me to take this opportunity to thank you for taking the time to complete your kind review regarding your recent stay with us here at The Croke Park Hotel Dublin. Your kind comments were welcomed by the entire team. Sitting close to both Dublin city centre and the airport, The Croke Park Hotel is one of the most popular hotels in Dublin, with fresh, spacious, contemporary interiors, luxurious bedrooms, a tempting bistro and bar, a hotel business centre and three meeting rooms.

It is my goal to retain you as a satisfied customer and will hope to serve you again in the future. If there is anything else I can be assistance with, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Reviewed February 3, 2013 via mobile

Stayed one night as attending a function in the Croke Park complex.lovely room,on my own but had a double and single bed in my room.staff v friendly.allowd me t leave my car in car park until matches finished on Sat evening.my only complaint was that at breakfast I waited over 20 mins for my twa and toast.would recomend a stay here.public areas are dpot
snd very comfortable.

Reviewed February 1, 2013

Lovely hotel, great service, clean rooms and excellent food. Great value all round. It may not have been located right in the centre but it made little difference. It was an easy walk into town and close to the local transport or approx 8 euros in a cab. Breakfast was excellent with a wide variety of options. We also ate there one evening which was lovely and good value. Would certainly recommend this hotel and would go back.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple

I cannot thank you enough for your kind review. I am so thrilled that you enjoyed your stay with us and everything was in perfect order. It means a great deal to me and the team to read such good reviews.

Please feel free and visit your home away from home at any time!

It would be a pleasure to personally look after any further bookings.

Reviewed January 30, 2013

After booking for a long weekend in Ireland, I saw the reviews of the Croke Park Hotel and the package deal (flight + hotel) on expedia.ca was just too good not to try it out. Very friendly staff, great concierge service, spotless spacious rooms (king size bed to boot!), good draught beer and food selection in the sideline bar, I understood why this place is ranked way up there as one of the top hotels in Dublin, even though being "far" from the city centre (but easily walkable though...and the cab ride back at night was roughly 10-12 Euros).

Although our stay was short (3 nights), I would definitively consider staying there again and would not hesitate to recommend this place.

Thank you for a great stay! :)

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Frosken

It gave me great pleasure to read your most kind review, thank you so much and I am delighted to hear that we continue to provide a service that you enjoy throughout the hotel. I will be sure to pass your kind comments on to the rest of my team and I`m sure they will be very appreciative.

I hope that we will be welcoming you back very soon, please let me know if I can help with future reservations or in any other way.