The Croke Park
$301
$247
$146
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of $184/night.

Sandymount Hotel(Dublin)
$309
$263
Westin.com
Savings alert! 31% below average rates

The price you found is 31% lower than this hotel's average rate of $379/night.

Free cancellation until 06/02
$213
$193
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of $242/night.

Dublin Skylon Hotel(Dublin)(Great Value!)
$140
$135
Mespil Hotel(Dublin)
$161
getaroom.com
4,854 results
All reviewsthe executive loungegreat hotelsideline bistrocity centrehot towelsminute walkbottled waterfourth floorcontinental breakfastdeluxe roomhop on hop off busmini baro'connell streetwould highly recommend this hotelbar foodmodern hotelenjoyable stay
Reviewed September 11, 2011

We had a very nice two night stay for a leg of our honeymoon at the Croke Park Hotel. Accommodations were fine, the room was nice, it was great to have decent water pressure in a shower in Ireland for once.

• Stayed: September 2011
CrokePark_Manager, Manager at The Croke Park, responded to this reviewResponded September 13, 2011

Please allow me the opportunity to congratulate you on your recent wedding and wish you both all of the very best for your future together. Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us at the Croke Park Hotel.

The hotel puts great emphasis into improving both our facilities and service to guests on a daily basis. We are thus delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us.

I hope to welcome you back to the Croke Park Hotel in the near future.

Warmest Regards

Reviewed September 11, 2011

I have travelled a lot and have yet to come across staff as good as this hotel in Ireland. I spent 3 nights here last week and another this week. Every single staff member was crazy helpful, if that's possible! And crazy-friendly. Yet, extremely professional. The facilities are great. The gym is well-equipped and comfortable. The restaurant food, although, not out of this world, is good, including an excellent breakfast and a perfect burger. Parking is very handy and the location for access to Dublin city centre is perfect. I cannot recommend this hotel enough and I cannot commend the staff enough. I will be back.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled on business
2  Thank MaryMF

Please allow me the opportunity to thank you for taking the time to complete your most humbling Tripadvisor review regarding your recent stay with us here at The Croke Park Hotel.

As a member of The Doyle Collection, our Proud values are that we meet every guest with a smile, a greeting and an enquiry, we care about the well-being of our guests and actively look for opportunities of how to enhance their experience. I am thus delighted to hear of your positive and hopefully memorable experiences whilst with us.

I look forward to hopefully welcoming you back to The Croke Park Hotel in the not too distant future.

Tel + 353 (0) 1 8714444
Fax + 353 (0) 1 8714400

Reviewed September 11, 2011

I booked my husband and I in for our anniversary. I emailed the hotel to ask them if we could have an early check in. This was no problem. When we arrived to our lovely room we were pleasantly surprised to find a congratulations banner and balloons along with two bottles of champagne on ice. This was a fantastic gesture and a great start to our stay. The hotel is spotless. The staff are friendly and helpful. Breakfast is plentiful and dinner in the sideline bistro was gorgeous. It's in an ideal location as it is quiet and it is only a ten minute walk into town. This is the first review that I have written as I felt that this hotel definately deserves credit for what they do. I will definately return in the not to distant future. Keep up the good work!!!

3  Thank gkscfd69

Congratulations on your anniversary!

Please allow me to take this opportunity to thank you for taking the time to complete your kind review regarding your recent stay with us here at The Croke Park Hotel Dublin. Your kind comments were welcomed by the entire team.

It is my goal to retain you as a satisfied customer and will hope to serve you again in the future. If there is anything else I can be assistance with, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Reviewed September 10, 2011

We 5 ladies stayed in the Croke hotel for 3 nights,It was excellent value, clean impressive rooms ,very , very comfortable we were sharing 3 ladies in one room {which we asked for } and we had two double beds and one single, and we all had 3 good nights sleep ! it was the birthday of one of our ladies the staff couldn"t do enough for her , a small cake at breakfast with candles and we were given bucks fizz and the staff sang happy Birthday to her,i must mention Ailean {hope thats how she spells her name } she was wonderful ,,very helpful , and friendly The only down side of staying at the Croke hotel is we had to get cabs into Dublin, cost about 11 to 12 euros but good value between 5 ladies ! we hope to return very soon .Excellent!!

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled with friends

Thank you for your most kind comments, which I have shared with the rest of the team – in particular with Aileen, our Food & Beverage Manager. Aileen was delighted with your very kind words regarding her, she definitely is a great asset to our team. Please also allow me to take this opportunity to thank you for taking the time to detail your experience with us, as it is through reviews such as this, that greatly assists in improving our hotel and the services offered.

I hope to welcome you back to The Croke Park Hotel. If there is anything else I can be assistance with, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Reviewed September 10, 2011

We stayed here for 3 nights and had a great time, very clean hotel and modern with everything u need for a pleasant stay. Food inn the restaurant is lovely, the rooms are big and have a lovely bathroom, walking distance is 20mins into temple bar area or get a taxi 7 euros, I'd definitely stay here again

• Stayed: September 2011

On behalf of the entire team here at The Croke Park Hotel, I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your kind comments regarding your recent stay with us. As is the case with all businesses, the greatest advertising we can aspire to is that of word-of-mouth from satisfied customers.

Russell