O'Sheas Hotel
$233
$164
$156
  • Restaurant
Jurys Inn Dublin Parnell Street(Dublin)(Great Value!)
$192
  • Restaurant
Hotel Riu Plaza The Gresham Dublin(Dublin)(Great Value!)
$265
$237
$293
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
Dublin Skylon Hotel(Dublin)(Great Value!)
$132
  • Pool
$190
$168
Great 4.5/5
All reviewsmagic mikebeef guinness pieirish atmospherelive music every nightgreat irish breakfastconnolly stationtalbot streetnorth sidetemple barbar downstairscentral locationfull irisho'connell ststayed here for nightsthird floorairport busstreet noise
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 12, 2011

This is a Pub accommodation and what we prefer. After a day in a tiny car seeing sights and doing the tourist thing, we want a central location where we have access to the city for drinking, eating, and generally enjoying the culture without having to worry about driving to a B&B outside of town after a fun night.

O'Shea's is in a great location and the staff are amazing. They have a wonderful pub that serves food late for Dublin. Our bathroom shower was a bit of a mess and created frustration and laughter, but did the job non-the less. It is about a 5 minute walk to the Central Bus Station and located on busy Talbot St.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Polarpeople2
Reviewed June 7, 2011

I stayed in the hotel in June 2011 and I loved it. Very convenient location - close to train station, bus station, Luas and downtown as well. Very friendly and helpful staff. Quite rooms and good bar with every night's program - and mind that every night it was a new one! More than fair prices, but chance to make local calls shall be a plus. When I come back to Dublin, I will never try to find any other hotel. Thanks a lot!!!

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled solo
1  Thank Tata-rus
Reviewed June 6, 2011

Stayed one night for football match,arrived early,receptionist very pleasant and helpful,room was ready so got checked in.Clean spacious room and bathroom.crisp clean white sheets,plenty towels and hot water.
Did not have breakfast due to early departure for the Ferry.
Had a bar meal in the evening though,food was fine ,good sized portion.Prices as per all other city centre places.
Good value for money and an excellent location,near Bus Station,Train station and Luas.(Tram) would stay again.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled solo
1  Thank Trainspotter0129
Reviewed March 5, 2011

After reading some of the reviews here I felt compelled to write one of my own. I have stayed at O' Sheas on numerous occasions, often for a couple of weeks at a time. I found the staff to be immensely helpful and friendly. On one occasion I was apartment hunting and when I mentioned the reason for my stay they were fantastic and advised on areas to avoid etc. On another occasion when I rang to book a room the reception staff remembered my name from a previous stay. The accomodation itself is basic but comfortable. You are essentially getting what you pay for! But given the fact that it is approximately €35 a night in the centre of Dublin you cannot expect the Ritz. I never had any problem with area itself and often walked back to the hotel late at night alone without any problems.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled solo
1  Thank Daisy0312
Reviewed December 12, 2010

Just come back from staying at this lovely hotel. I was a bit dubious after reading bad reviews after my boyfriend booked us in for the night. Our flight arrived early so was at the hotel 8am. We checked in at that time and left our luggage in a locked room as our room wasn't ready. We informed them that we have our day all planned so would not be back to the hotel till gone 8pm. All day I was dreading to stay at the hotel. Once we went to our room I shouldn't have worried at all. Room was spotless, bathroom was huge and had a lovely view of the spire. I was very happy and it was worth every penny. Food was amazing and entertainment in the bar downstairs was a good craic. The staff are fantastic and couldn't do enough for you. I will definitely be staying at this hotel again.

• Stayed: December 2010