4,859 results
All reviews stir restaurant vertigo bar bord gais theatre grand canal theatre leisure facilities convention center steam room minute walk quality hotel duty manager lovely hotel across the river enjoyable stay would highly recommend this hotel temple bar aviva stadium trinity college
Reviewed October 20, 2018 via mobile

The best hotel we could have ever stayed in in Dublin! The service was outstanding, they couldn’t have helped us anymore. The hotel was excellent so friendly and food was grand. Compliments to Derek, Patrick, Ionut and Paul , The guys couldn’t have been anymore friendly and helpful.

Thank you guys for the outstanding service we will be back!

Trip type: Traveled with friends
2  Thank 562lucy
Conor_OKane2016, General Manager at Clayton Hotel Cardiff Lane, responded to this reviewResponded October 24, 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with us on your recent stay with us here at the Clayton Hotel Cardiff Lane. We are so encouraged by your enjoyment of your stay. Thank you for your kind words on our staff, we will be sure to pass on this message. We hope to see you again soon.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed October 20, 2018 via mobile

What an absolute treat it was to stay at the Carlton Cardiff Lane! Not only so central - but from arrival the greeting and chat from the friendly conceriege- the lovely rooms - great dinner and service and breakfast amwas an utter treat! A special thanks to ryan who was so helpful when we were obviously looking lost this morning lol thanks to all we will be back!

Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank vikyb74

Dear Guest,

We are delighted to read your review of your stay with us here at the Clayton Hotel Cardiff Lane. It is so encouraging to receive reviews like this. We are so thrilled you enjoyed the amenities we have on offer. We look forward to welcoming you back.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed October 19, 2018

Stayed for two night, room is nice size, bright, clean with very comfortable bed. Staff in hotel was very nice and Marko at bar was helpful and complaisant. I will definitely chose this hotel for my next stay in Dublin.

• Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank Petar M

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us here at the Clayton Hotel Cardiff Lane.We are so thrilled to read of your enjoyment of your stay. Thank you for your kind words on our staff, we will be sure to pass on this message. We hope it won’t be too long until we are welcoming you back.

Sincerely Yours,

Reviewed October 19, 2018 via mobile

Starting with check in - 3 people at the counter with one guest checking in. I stood for approx 5 mins before one of the others asked if I needed assistance (I would have thought was obvious standing in a checkin line with 3 pieces of luggage).

As room wasn’t ready, I decided to go for lunch in the mezzanine restaurant. I ordered a simple burger that took 50 minutes between order and arriving.

When I got to the room, it did not have any hot water. After an 11 hour flight, I didn’t appreciate a cold shower and cold shave. The bathroom had 1 bath towel and one hand towel but no washcloth.

For approx $250 bed only, per night, the room did not even have a bottle of water (for purchase or for free).

Bed was comfortable and room was clean.

After check out, it’s a case of figure everything out for yourself. No concierge at the desk or anyone to help with bags or getting a taxi.

Would never stay here again. I’ve stayed previously in the Marker Hotel around the corner and despite being a little more expensive, the difference in service and quality is like night and day.

Trip type: Traveled solo
3  Thank stphnmcgwn
Conor_OKane2016, General Manager at Clayton Hotel Cardiff Lane, responded to this reviewResponded October 21, 2018

Dear stphnmcgwn,

Thank you for taking the time to comment on your recent stay at Clayton Hotel Cardiff Lane.

I was disappointed to see that you did not enjoy your overall stay with us.
Please accept my sincere apologies for the delay during check in, long wait time in our Lobby Bar, lack of hot water and no assistance offered during check out.
We strive to deliver exceptional customer care to all our guests, we have clearly failed on this occasion and for this I am truly sorry.

Rest assured, your feedback has been fully utilized and corrective training has been applied in order to ensure mistakes of this nature do not reoccur in the future.

Would you be so kind to e-mail our Customer Relations Officer, Mariana Markovic, on guestrelations.cardifflane@claytonhotels.com as we would welcome the opportunity to receive some additional details in regards to your recent stay with us.

We are looking forward to hearing from you.

Warm Regards,
Conor O'Kane

Reviewed October 18, 2018 via mobile

Recently visited the Clayton hotel, while there my two sons and I went swimming in the club vitae part of the hotel, we went swimming for 90mins then when I returned to the lockers area I found my son’s glasses and trainers had been stolen from the lockers (they have lockers with no locks) I alerted the desk staff and after 10 mins they sent someone in but they were gone nowhere to be found they took my name and number and walked away saying they would be in contact and left us standing there, they were no help what so ever, it was Saturday when it happened and I’ve still had no contact from the hotel manager or senior staff. A nice looking hotel but absolutely terrible customer service and obviously don’t train their staff in dealing with public

Trip type: Traveled with family
2  Thank ferrarijamie
Conor_OKane2016, General Manager at Clayton Hotel Cardiff Lane, responded to this reviewResponded November 19, 2018

Dear ferrarijamie,

Rest assured your feedback will be passed on to our Management Team for further investigation.

We are looking forward to welcoming you back to Clayton Hotel Cardiff Lane in the foreseeable future.

Warm Regards,