4,735 results
All reviews bord gais theatre stir restaurant vertigo bar swimming pool convention center leisure facilities steam room minute walk quality hotel duty manager across the river grand canal lovely hotel enjoyable stay would highly recommend this hotel temple bar bar food
Reviewed December 7, 2017 via mobile

Just met a few work colluges for lunch it went from bad to worst from start to finish, arrived at 1240 ,order was taking at 1.05 approx food arrived at 140 we ordered 3 soups and two sandwich, I asked for a gulten free sandwich , when it arrived the crust was tore off, I asked the server was there a particular reason for this , his laim excuse was it was probably broken in the packet ! Eh hello well don't serve it to somebody then ,maybe replace it with one that's not broken ! Anyway as we were rushing back to work I decided to eat it and shut up, only to discover the bread was dry no butter even! So got stuck into the soup as did my colluges, cold soup lovely !!!! After waiting nearly 40 minutes for a soup and sandwich ! A complete shambles would have been better off going to the spare around the corner! I certainly won't return for lunch ! Up your game lads ,such a nice hotel let down by laim standards !!!

Stayed: December 2017, traveled with friends
1  Thank Aisling G
Reviewed December 7, 2017

If you want a perfect stay, book now!

We have stayed in this hotel a few times for business and leisure and I wanted to leave a comment after our recent stay this week.

The Hotel itself is beautiful. The staff/management go above and beyond. The rooms are spotless! The Gym and Pool Facilities in the Club Vitae are fantastic!

Excellent stay! We were really taken care of!
We would recommend this lovely hotel to everyone!

• Stayed: December 2017, traveled as a couple
Conor_OKane2016, General Manager at Clayton Hotel Cardiff Lane, responded to this reviewResponded January 30, 2018

Dear edelmoore,

Many thanks for the fantastic review posted recently and for taking the time to share your experience with us. We look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel.

Reviewed December 6, 2017 via mobile

I stayed at the Clayton Hotel recently whilst enjoying a weekend in Dublin as part of a belated birthday present from my partner. Getting from the airport to the hotel couldn’t be easier as the 702 bus drops you straight outside and at €10 return represents fantastic value. The reception area has two large Christmas trees and helps create a very festive feeling during check in. Check in was quick and easy and we were soon in our room. The room was spacious and clean and the bed was comfortable. The hotel is a 15-20 minute walk along the River Liffey to the Temple Bar area or a €9 taxi. Getting a taxi back is slightly more expensive due to the one way system. I’d recommend this hotel to anyone visiting Dublin and would not hesitate in staying here again when next in Dublin.

Stayed: November 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 4, 2017 via mobile

Cannot recommend this hotel enough!! My fiancé and I got engaged here 6 months ago and we returned earlier in the week for another stay to mark a year to our wedding and also his birthday!! The staff were so warm and welcoming and so kind especially Gosia!! She went above and beyond to make our stay fantastic. We had dinner in the restaurant and the staff were so friendly and attentive, our room was beautiful with some lovely little touches, there was a birthday card from the hotel for my fiancé when we arrived, something small but very nice!! The Hotel is in a great location, and the leisure centre is lovely very relaxing. Thank you so much for making our stay so special! We will without doubt be back again!! ��

Stayed: July 2017, traveled as a couple

Dear Amy,

Reviewed December 4, 2017 via mobile

Myself and my wife stayed here with our 2 kids, we had a great time. All the staff were so nice to the children, we felt like VIP's during our stay. Derek really made the kids, and us feel welcome. The breakfast was lovely, with a huge choice for us and the kids.

Stayed: August 2017, traveled with family