Clayton Hotel Cardiff Lane
$204
$195
Travelocity
  • Restaurant
Dublin Skylon Hotel(Dublin)(Great Value!)
$144
$405
$317
4,499 results
All reviewsstir restaurantbord gais theatrevertigo bargrand canal theatreconvention centerleisure facilitiessteam roomminute walkquality hotelduty manageracross the riverlovely hotelwould highly recommend this hotelenjoyable staytemple baraviva stadiumo'connell street
Reviewed June 19, 2014

The staff were efficient, the hotel lobby was pleasant with plenty of areas to sit and meet your friends/colleagues, the bar area was nice and the beer was cold.

I choose not to eat in the hotel and ventured into town – this was however a good 20 min walk so got a cab back which was only a few €

I asked the receptionist for a balcony room and was quickly obliged which was worth asking for. The room itself was modern and clean with plenty of room to work and relax.

Will stay again

Room Tip: Top floor with Balcony
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank CHarvey123456789
conorokane, General Manager at Clayton Hotel Cardiff Lane, responded to this reviewResponded June 28, 2014

Dear CHarvey123456789,

Thank you for providing feedback in regards to your experience at Maldron Hotel Cardiff Lane. I am delighted our public areas were to your liking. We provide meeting areas for both business and leisure meetings. Our guests are also very welcome to ask for balcony rooms while making the reservation and we will allocate a balcony room whenever our occupancy allows us. We all look forward to welcoming you back to Maldron Hotel Cardiff Lane in the near future.

Reviewed June 17, 2014

Business trip, Sunday night arrival. Friendly hotel and bar staff, decent food. Breakfast was good with friendly staff. Bed was a little hammock shaped, but nice and firm. Everything clean and orderly. Location is great for biz traveler, may be slightly barren for holiday traveler. Would stay there again.

Room Tip: Top floor was high enough to not hear the street. There is also a "back side" which is quieter. Helpful if you are lower.
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business

Dear NoIberostarFan,

Thank you very much for commenting on your recent stay at Maldron Hotel Cardiff Lane. I hope your business trip was a success. I am delighted you noticed our very high standard of cleanliness and I will make sure your nice comments are passed on to our housekeeping team. We all look forward to welcoming you back to Maldron Hotel Cardiff Lane in the near future.

Reviewed June 16, 2014

My 7 months business trip came to an end. I spent my entire stay at Maldron hotel Cardiff Lane and I really enjoyed it. I couldn’t have the better location – close to DART station, bus stop and what’s the most important very close to key attractions of Dublin and beautiful dockside.

Bedrooms are very spacious, nicely decorated and clean. During spring I especially enjoyed the rooms with balcony. Big desk, comfortable queen sized bed and guest corner with two armchairs gave me a lot of comfort.
Hotel has a great restaurant – high class cuisine – delicious and beautifully presented dishes. I personally recommend to try Irish Angus Beef Fillet - medium well of course. I cannot talk about restaurant without mentioning the best waiter in the world – Ante. Always enthusiastic, cheerful and kind person who makes every single dinner so enjoyable.

During such a long stay I really appreciated sport facilities. Swimming pool, Sauna, Jacuzzi, well equipped gym and finally group fitness classes allowed me to keep the balance between work and leisure. However for the greatest recognition definitely deserved Club Vitae crew. Beautiful blond girl at the reception and personal trainer Ciarian were actually my biggest motivation to visit that place regularly ;)

Individual approach to each guest, helpful, caring and incredibly kind stuff make this place so much different from the rest of 4 star hotels. Reception is a real pride of the Hotel. You can count on professional, smiling and willing to help Team whenever needed. Special thanks to Valeria – the most energetic Italian girl that I have ever met :)

Maldron Hotel offers very high standard and much more – amazing atmosphere which you will not find anywhere else.
I absolutely recommend this place and I would gladly come back there next time I’m in Dublin:)

Room Tip: Room with a balcony above the third floor.
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
2  Thank Brygida88
conorokane, General Manager at Clayton Hotel Cardiff Lane, responded to this reviewResponded June 18, 2014

Dear Brygida88,

Thank you for taking the time to review your extended stay at Maldron Hotel Cardiff Lane. The team and I are delighted to have provided you with your home away from home and hope we can welcome you on your next trip to Dublin which will hopefully, after all your hard work, be a leisure one. I would also like to thank you for all your kind comments about our team, rest assured I will pass on your glowing comments to them. We all look forward to welcoming you back to Maldron Hotel Cardiff Lane in the near future.

Reviewed June 15, 2014

All of the staff here have been so busy pleasant and helpful. From planning a tour to where to get a good meal they have always been a great help. Only downfall I can find is no air conditioning or fan to circulate the air.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank JenniandHolly

Dear JenniandHolly,

Thank you very much for commenting on your recent stay at Maldron Hotel Cardiff Lane. Unfortunately, we do not have air conditioning in our rooms. On your next stay with us we would be more than happy to provide you with a complimentary fan. Thank you for your nice comments directed to our team, I will make sure they are passed on. We all hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back to Maldron Hotel Cardiff Lane on your next trip to Dublin.

Reviewed June 13, 2014 via mobile

We stayed at this hotel for one night at the end of our Ireland tour. It was a more modern hotel and the rooms were very clean and spacious. The only thing that I would tell tourists is that you could find another hotel closer to the attractions in Dublin like the Temple Bar area. If you prefer a quiet hotel that's not in the heart of the action, then this one is great.

Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Amanda A

Dear Amanda A,

Thank you very much for commenting on your recent stay at Maldron Hotel Cardiff Lane. We are delighted you noticed our very high standard of cleanliness. Our hotel is very well connected to the Temple Bar area and can be accessed on foot, by city bus or a taxi which we can organize for you. The team and I hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back on your next trip to Dublin.