Hilton Dublin Airport Hotel
$301
$247
$146
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of $184/night.

$178
$155
$200
$184
$309
$263
Westin.com
Savings alert! 31% below average rates

The price you found is 31% lower than this hotel's average rate of $379/night.

Free cancellation until 06/02
$211
$193
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of $242/night.

Dublin Skylon Hotel(Dublin)(Great Value!)
$140
$135
Mespil Hotel(Dublin)
$161
getaroom.com
2,528 results
All reviewsdublin airportshuttle servicefree shuttlean early morning flightnext morningrental carcity centrebus stopfamily roommalahideirelandtaxieurotescocheckinbuses
Reviewed May 23, 2013

We spent only one night at the Dublin Airport Hilton and should have been better prepared for the distance from the airport to the hotel. The bus from the airport to the hotel is frequent and more or less on time. We took a taxi from the airport because of our luggage (about 14 Euros) and returned in the bus. The desk staff were pleasant and helpful but there were only two on duty - far too few to handle the number of people asking for help. Our calls to the desk went unanswered when the lights went out in our room and we had to go to the desk and stand in line to get service. The problem was fixed promptly but our impression was that the hotel needed more desk staff to handle the number of people in the hotel. It is likely that if we need a hotel near the airport in the future, we'll search more carefully.

1  Thank PV_Traveler_3664
Eva S, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Dublin Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded May 27, 2013

Dear PV-Traveler_3664,

I really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us and I am sorry to hear that on this occasion the standards which you had come to expect on the front desk had not been met. Please rest assured that I have shared your comments with the Management team for further consideration and action. Please do accept my sincere apologies for any inconvenience you might have experienced during your stay with us.

With regards to our location- we are located 7 km from the airport and 8 km from Dublin city centre. We provide complimentary shuttle from the Airport to the Hotel and the bus ride take approx 10-15 minutes from the airport. I am really sorry to hear that you had to take a taxi when you arrived from the Airport and I hope next time you will be able to use our shuttle services.

I do hope all other aspects of your stay were to your satisfaction and I look forward to welcoming you back to the Hilton Dublin Airport in the near future.

Reviewed May 22, 2013

Reading some of the reviews below, I began to wonder if I was staying at a different hotel. But I knew I wasn't. I have stayed at this hotel many many times and when in Dublin would not stay anywhere else. Why, that's simple, the staff. The minute I get out of the airport terminal and head for the hotel shuttle, I know I will be greeted by one of the fabulous drivers, they are beyond helpful, so friendly and full of Irish charm. If you need to know where to go or what to do ask them, they are a mind of information. People complain that its a 45 minute service, but in all honesty, what do you expect for nothing, or for the return trip for 2 euro. Great in my opinion.

Then we come to the staff on the front desk, well I wish I could take them all and bring them to other hotels I stay in to show them how its done. Always a great welcome They really are a credit to Hilton. Nothing is too much trouble, they are always smiling, I have never yet heard any of them be rude or not greet anyone other than politely. Although, I have been present when some guests could do with a lesson in manners when talking to them. The check in is so efficient and they all deserve great praise. As in all European hotels there are many nationalities of staff but here there are lots of Irish staff, I think the diversity just adds to the charm.

The restaurant & Bar are equally well run and managed. yes it does get busy, and you may have to wait a few minutes to get served, but honestly its not an issue. This time of the year is Communion and Confirmation time so its really extra busy, Its a popular place and the free music at the weekends is a bonus. The staff work extremely hard, the breakfast team are a delight and so helpful. If you want it, ask for it, they really are willing to assist you.

The rooms are always immaculate, they clean the rooms daily and everything is replaced that you have used. If something is not right tell them, they will sort it quickly.

Like I said in this hotel nothing is to much trouble.

I wish I could name all the staff here so they get the praise. I believe we are all very quick to complain just not quick enough to praise.

So all in all, I love this hotel and really look forward to going back soon. A big well done to all the staff at The Hilton Dublin Airport. Thank you for yet another great stay.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank DebbieB99

Dear DebbieB99,

Many thanks for taking the time to post your review.

The team couldn’t be happier reading your amazing feedback and they all asked me to thank you for your acknowledging their hard work. We are honoured to read your praising words and we are delighted to know how much you appreciate the work we do.

It’s needless to say we cannot wait to welcoming you back and once again thank you so much for your lovely feedback, it is highly appreciated. You just made our day:)

Reviewed May 22, 2013

It is close to Dublin airport with a free shuttle for guests. But you may need to ask where is the place for the shuttle to pickup. It is just a short walk from outside of the airport, after passing the church, next to the bus stop.

Once you get to the hotel, everything is nice. The hotel is nice, with large room, and nice staff. I stayed one night here, enjoyed it very much.

The hotel has a restaurant serving breakfast, lunch and dinner. The foods were not bad.

The hotel is next to a grocery store and a few restaurants. You may get some cheap eats from the grocery store if you don't want to go restaurants. The hotel is quite convenient next to a few bus stops. I took a bus to downtown, had a dinner and came back, very nice trip. Make sure you have enough changes for the bus.

I will stay in the hotel again.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled solo

Dear NYCha,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review of the Hilton Dublin Airport on Tripadvisor.

I am delighted to see that you enjoyed our facilities and services and found our location quite convenient for you. I couldn’t agree with you more- the bus stop to downtown is just 5 minutes away from the hotel and we are surrounded by grocery stores and restaurants. Claire Hall, the area’s biggest shopping centre is also just minutes away from us.

I hope you are considering coming back to stay with us in the future and once again, thank you for your feedback.

Reviewed May 21, 2013

The room was comfortable...(there were three of us) the double bed and fold out couch was fine for one evening stay. We had difficulty finding this hotel. It is not located at the airport and we needed to speak with a cab driver who gave us directions to the hotel. Breakfast was included and very good.

Room Tip: We had a car and stayed here on our last night in Dublin. We thought this hotel was located closer to the airport. It was a bit of a trial to find it...
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
Eva S, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Dublin Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded May 24, 2013

Dear goodtravel 2,

Thank you kindly for your review.

I am delighted that the room was comfortable for you and you enjoyed the breakfast.

With regards to the location- we are located 7km from the Airport and 8km from the Airport. I am sorry to hear that you had difficulty in finding our Hotel. The bus drive usually takes 10-15 minutes from the Airport and we provide shuttle service from and to the Airport to our guests.

I would like to offer you my warmest invitations to revisit the hotel at some point on your travels.

Reviewed May 19, 2013

Loved the modern feel to this hotel; Great bar and food; but did not like the NON-Irish staffing. They were Russian acting; French? people staffing the front desk. Never a welcome; or smile...just blank stares. No matter who was coming in the hotel...same look on staff faces.

Suggest to manager start teaching staff to greet people with smiles. Smiles go a long way even if language is a barrier. As far a cleanliness this place is great! the taxis were close by...but take the 2 euro shuttle to airport. Get the tickets at front desk when you check into the hotel that way you avoid the long line to check in or ask a question! Plus, asking the staff a question, was like pulling teeth plus they make us feel stupid!

Room Tip: Stay way from elevators...get your shuttle to airport for 2 euros when you check in!!
1  Thank TexasChic13
Eva S, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Dublin Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded May 21, 2013

Dear TexacChic13,

Thank you kindly for taking the time to leave us a review on Tripadvisor.

Everybody knows the people make or break a stay and it is very clear from your comments that on this occasion your expectations as well as our standards were not met.

Please rest assured that I have shared your comments with the Front of House Manager for further investigation and action. This is not the impression we would like our guests to take away and please accept my apologies.

Again thank you kindly for taking the time to review us, all feedback is greatly appreciated.
I hope you would consider us in the future to see the improvements that have been made.