Hilton Dublin Airport Hotel
Westbury Hotel
$213
$193
Agoda.com
Dublin Skylon Hotel(Dublin)(Great Value!)
$140
$135
Mespil Hotel(Dublin)
$161
getaroom.com
2,528 results
All reviewsdublin airportshuttle servicefree shuttlean early morning flightnext morningrental carcity centrebus stopfamily roommalahideirelandtaxieurotescocheckinbuses
Reviewed March 3, 2013

Very nice hotel, which I think we were upgraded to a corner suite. Had fresh fruit waiting for us which was a sweet touch. The view from the corner oversized floor to ceiling glass windows was as good as could be. The room was very quiet and comfortable. Nothing out of place as expected for a high quality hotel.

We were exhausted so the only thing we did was go to the bar for a quick drink. The “bar area” is not really that separated from the restaurant so the only thing that was irritating was there were many, many school children running around making a commotion until they finally got seated in the restaurant. This is not the hotel’s fault in the least. It was simply irritation at the other guests. I was recovering from a head cold and the bar made the best hot whisky to help clear me up before flying the next day.

The free shuttle to the airport is a lifesaver. Ensure you make reservations the night before so you know what time you have to be on the shuttle. There were only a few of us, but better safe than sorry.

When you find nothing at all to complain about and you think how beautiful it is, you know it is a great hotel. Staff was extremely competent. Highly recommended.

Room Tip: The corner room was very quiet and the floor to ceiling windows had a great view of the area.
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank BBuffy
Eva S, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Dublin Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 5, 2013

Dear BBuffy,

Thanks for posting your feedback regarding your recent stay on Tripadvisor.

I am glad that you liked the corner suite with the welcome amenities and enjoyed the view through the big glass windows. Being called a quality hotel is such a great honour for us and I would like to thank you for that.

I was very sorry to hear about your experience in the bar and please accept my sincere apologies for any inconvenience you might have experienced. I am delighted that the hot whisky helped to clear you up before your flight the next day and I hope you had a pleasant journey.

Thank you for complimenting the shuttle service and our staff, we really appreciate your lovely feedback.

We are very much looking forward to welcoming you back in the near future and thank you again for taking the time to write a review on us.

With warmest regards,

Reviewed March 1, 2013 via mobile

Stayed here for a short break with friends .easy to find, good parking, rooms very comfortable and good size.breakfasts are buffet style which works well as u can choose from an amazing choice.the waitresses were very helpful.
Would go back .everyone very friendly.
Easy access to airport ,malahide, Dublin etc.shops and Thai /Chinese nearby.

• Stayed: February 2013
2  Thank Liz_jojo
Eva S, Public Relations Manager at Hilton Dublin Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 5, 2013

Dear Liz_jojo,

Many thanks for taking the time to post your review.

We would like to thank you for praising our location, our rooms, the breakfast style and most importantly our team members. We do our utmost to ensure quality and guest satisfaction at all times and it’s great to hear great feedback like yours. We are delighted to see that you are considering coming back to stay with us in the future and we are very much looking forward to seeing you back very soon.

With warmest regards,

Reviewed February 22, 2013

The Dublin airport Hilton is a good option for staying over prior to an flight out in the morning. The rooms are clean and well appointed plus the staff has always been very nice. The shuttle service is very convenient and according to your schedule. I always think WiFi Internet in the rooms should be free, but there is a small charge here. They do provide free bottles of water which is mall, but a convenient plus.

Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
Eva S, Public Relations Manager at Hilton Dublin Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 1, 2013

Dear JTM125,

Thank you kindly for taking the time to leave a review of the Hilton Dublin Airport on Tripadvisor.

I was thrilled to read your comments. I am so glad that you find our rooms clean and well appointed and most importantly our staff always friendly. I would also like to thank you for complimenting our shuttle bus services. I have noted your comments on the Wifi charge- at the moment it cost €5.00 for 24 hours in the rooms as per Hilton standards but we do offer complimentary Wifi in the public areas.

We do hope to see you back very soon and thank you again for your feedback.

Kind regards,

Guest Relations Manager

Reviewed February 19, 2013

I've stayed here a couple of times and would recommend it. The shuttle service to and from the airport is good and reliable. There is a €2 charge, for this but they didn't charge us! Rooms are clean, bright and well equipped and it is quiet for an airport hotel. Breakfast is very good quality. I had an opportunity to use the gym and it was disappointing - 3 out of 6 cardio machines were out of order. Location is good because it is close to the airport, had restaurants and supermarket next door and it is an easy commute into the city.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
Eva S, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Dublin Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded February 20, 2013

Dear JDE260767,

Thank you kindly for taking the time to leave us a review on Tripadvisor. I was extremely happy to read your nice comments about our quiet, clean, bright and well equipped rooms and not to mention the good quality breakfast. I am glad you find our location convenient; this is one of the main reasons why people decide to stay with us.

Thank you for positive your feedback on our shuttle bus services. The transportation from the Airport to the hotel is complimentary, we only charge on the way back.

Most importantly let me inform you that all our cardio machines have been fixed and please accept my apologies for any inconvenience you might have experienced recently. An engineer from Precor had a full inspection this Monday and our machines are back to normal.

Once again let me thank you for your valued feedback. I do hope we have the pleasure of welcoming you back at some stage in the near future.

Warm regards,

Reviewed February 14, 2013

Good friendly service and conveniently located for airport, fast transfer to terminals. Restaurant food generally acceptable with some good Irish dishes offered. Great place for overnight prior to early fligh out.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank Richard R
Eva S, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Dublin Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded February 15, 2013

Dear RichardR,

Thank you so much for your glorious feedback of the Hilton Dublin Airport Hotel. I am delighted you enjoyed our facilities and had a gret stay with us. Your feedback is most appreciated and makes everything worthwile for us. We hope to have a pleasure of welcoming you back in the near future.
Warm regards,