Hilton Dublin Airport Hotel
Westin.com
$242
$205
  • Restaurant
Dublin Skylon Hotel(Dublin)(Great Value!)
$140
$380
$349
Westbury Hotel
$213
$192
Agoda.com
2,528 results
All reviewsdublin airportshuttle servicefree shuttlean early morning flightnext morningrental carcity centrebus stopfamily roommalahideirelandtaxieurotescocheckinbuses
Reviewed December 11, 2012

The Hilton Airport Hotel is an excellent venue for meetings and offers an improvement over the neighbouring Bewley's hotel albeit at a cost.
The first discrepancy is that neither is really an airport hotel (A €15 taxi ride from the airport with an accompanying grumpy taxi driver (they have to queue for 2 hours per ride!) doesn't help.
If you want a real airport hotel stay at the Radisson Blu.
That said the bar and restaurant are excellent. The meeting rooms are fully equipt and the free coffee (Italian strength) is good for last night cobwebs.

Don't bother with the airport courtesy bus. By the time you find the stop you could have walked!

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed December 10, 2012

We spent just one night in the hotel but were impressed by the quality of service, comfort and food. Staff were friendly and attentive. The hotel is located within easy reach of Dublin city centre by bus and also just a short ride to the airport. Great breakfast buffet!

Room Tip: Try to get a room with an outer view.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Eric P
Reviewed December 9, 2012

We spent two weeks traveling in Ireland and this hotel was the only disappointing one. Rooms were just average and could have been a little cleaner. No free wifi and had to pay for use of computers (but could print out boarding pass free of charge). Beds were hard and not comfy. Hallway was very smoky. Got a great price on hotwire for $60 which helped cancel out some of the negatives. However, a gentleman tried booking a room at the last minute and was quote a rate over $225. Restaurant food was very good and reasonably priced.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 4, 2012

This is the nicest hotel I've stayed in a long time! The service from hotel staff is absolutely top notch! I started emailing the hotel prior to my trip to get advice on how to catch the complimentary shuttle from airport (stand 14 outside of terminal 1). They immediately wrote me back with detailed and helpful info. When I arrived, everything went smoothly. Staff was more than accomodating on every request I had. They taught me how to catch the bus into Dublin, what sights were worth seeing on my short stay, etc. The room was beautiful, clean, roomy, and perfect. I stayed her 2 times (at the beginning and at the end of my trip). I'd recommend this place to anyone! It's also really close to a little Irish village called Malahide, hotel offers shuttle there too for free every night at 7pm. They have an awesome castle in Malahide, worth seeing.

Room Tip: any room is a winner here
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 2, 2012

very nice hotel, convenient to airport. we used this hotel in June 2012 when we were flying to the U.S. and again, at the end of November as we wanted to go Christmas shopping. Right beside a Meadows and Byrne, beautiful shop. Convenient to the motorway. The breakfast was excellent. Rooms are of a good size and exceptionally clean and well maintained.
Only one thing I would check on, Carparking, I was told at reception that parking was 5 Euro for overnight in the Hilton underground carpark. I had my ticket validated at reception, but when I paid at the pay machine, I was charged 20 euro. My children were in the car, along with my luggage, so I was not prepared to unload and go back up into the hotel. Please check your ticket is properly validated at reception. Other than the price of the carpark, we got a good deal on the hotel.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family