I spent 1 month in Dublin at this self-catering.
Big room, nice bath cleaned once a week. Unfortunately the kitchen is not well organized and you have to pay attention of your foods: many guests leave their expired food in the refrigerator, BB's owner should check these situations.
Anyway, good price for what you have.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- From November 2008, Botanic View B & B has moved to 3 Iona Road, Glasnevin, Dublin 9 which is a quiet tree-lined road just around the corner from our former premises on Botanic Road. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda and HostelWorld so you can book your Botanic View B & B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Botanic View Bed And Breakfast
- Botanic View Hotel Dublin