When we arrived, Bernadette though we were asking for a room and didn't have one booked. The Police were playing that weekend and lots of peoplw were looking for rooms.
After we told her we had a reservation, she showed us to our room. she wasn't all that friendly when we checked in, but was a bit better the next day.
The location is pretty far from the city center, but it is in a quiet neighborhood. The buses run close by the B&B
No tea or coffee maker in the room. The house was okay, a bit older.
Bernadette mentioned that she had sold that house and was buying another house to turn into a B&B.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- From November 2008, Botanic View B & B has moved to 3 Iona Road, Glasnevin, Dublin 9 which is a quiet tree-lined road just around the corner from our former premises on Botanic Road. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda and HostelWorld so you can book your Botanic View B & B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Botanic View Bed And Breakfast
- Botanic View Hotel Dublin