“A new world opened”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Worscht - world of gourmet sausages
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Dublin, Ireland
“A new world opened”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 25, 2014

A friend and I came here for lunch one Wednesday to see what this place was all about and it was not a disappointment. To me a sausage was always good, but not something to fuzz about. Until I discovered all the possibilities the humble sausage has. Some with duck, others with Cordon blue or chicken or vegetarian, it was a whole new world that was opening itself.
We had the cordon blue and mushroom risotto, both came with lovely curly fries. Both sausage were fighting for my attention and it would be unfair to choose a winner. Even the fries were super nice, mine came with a chipotle sauce that was Yummie. The waitress was very nice and service was super fast. In the end we only paid 7 euro for a hotdog, fries and drinks.
This place will for sure see me back.

• Visited June 2014

“Oliver runs a brilliant business”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 20, 2014

I went here with a friend a few weeks ago and we both had a lovely lunch! Oliver was so friendly and is really involved every step of the way. You can tell he's passionate about his business and puts a huge amount of work in. We split the the Peking duck and the German Pork and both were so delicious. The flavours were so different and delicious and went so well together. I'd never imagine that sausage could be so interesting, but hats off to Oliver and his staff- they know their stuff! They're all served with homemade potato curls which are lovely. It's all under a tenner and very filling. We'll definitely be back!

Visited January 2014
1 Thank Cailinseamus
“Great hot dogs”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 6, 2014

Have been there three times, and each time tried different hot dog. They have all been great! Can't decide which is my favourite. It's a small enough place, and very friendly staff.

• Visited May 2014
Co.Donegal
“Great Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 16, 2014

This place has the best hot dog meals i have ever tasted.I had the German sausage meal it was fantastic and was served with curly fries .This place is in George,s Arcade just off Dame street well worth a lunch time visit.

• Visited May 2014
Dublin, Ireland
“A Bit of an Addiction ...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 20, 2014

I've developed a bit of an addiction for the "chipotle pork and chicken" sausage that they do here. I've had it several times and despite all the other tasty options on the menu I find it hard to get beyond it! If I didn't know it was very wrong, I'm sure I could eat two or three at a single sitting. My more sensible wife has tried several others and reports back great things about them all. The staff are always very friendly and the place has a funky laid-back vibe. The smoothies are also very highly recommended. Great little spot!

• Visited February 2014