Staycity Aparthotels Millennium Walk
$187
$181
  • Restaurant
Arlington Hotel O'Connell Bridge(Dublin)(Great Value!)
$157
$241
$204
Buswells Hotel
  • Restaurant
Dublin Skylon Hotel(Dublin)(Great Value!)
$127
$123
  • Restaurant
All reviewsthese apartmentsjervis shopping centreapartment was cleantemple bargreat locationliving roomspar shopgreat apartmentthe penthousehour receptionhen doacross the bridgedoor stepcentral locationthe heart of the cityshort staybars and restaurants
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 25, 2013

Great value for a family of five, which in a hotel usually means two rooms. Loved the location, we could walk to lots of interesting sites and the Temple Bar area.

We arrived early and tired and they let us check in early. The desk clerk even tracked us down in the near by restaurant to say our room was ready a bit early.

The apartment was very basic with plain, basic furniture. There was some noise from the street below (which is only for pedestrians) at night but not enough to bother us.

I thought that it was a good value, compared to having to pay for two hotel rooms.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed August 24, 2013

We stayed for 3 nights in the Staycity Apartments Millenium Walk in Apt. No. 22 on the 4th Floor. The Apartment was advertised for 6 People. However, there was only real space for 4 People. One bedroom had 2 single beds, which was acceptable. The other bedroom had a very small (140cm) double bed and for our 5th guy was only the Couch in the living room left. The bathroom was OK, however, there was never sufficient hot water supply for 5 People to shower. One night, it was very noisy outside due to People partying downstairs.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed August 23, 2013

No nearby parking, no way to bring the car close enough to unload luggage. No help with luggage of course. The appartment was very empty. there was not enough furniture to properly settle.
You don't get a key to get into the reception. It says 24 hrs reception but we were left outside the door in the rain at night with the children for 15 mins because the attendand "had other things to do" (in her own words). In short, very expensive for what you get.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank CCEAbuDhabi
Reviewed August 17, 2013

Major point to note for most transatlantic travellers, and others arriving early in the morning, is that there is NO left luggage facility so you may have to wait hours with bags for your room to be ready. This was no joke for us, as we had a toddler in tow. I was especially disgusted given that I'd called customer service beforehand and mentioned our early arrival, and they never mentioned that this basic facility would be lacking. The apartment was just fine otherwise and this would have been a good experience offering good value, but I'd avoid the place in future if I'm arriving in the a.m.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed August 14, 2013

The Staycity Serviced Apartments Millenium Walk in Dublin has it’s pros and cons. Please don’t get me wrong; even though I have a lot of things to complain, none of these flaws was bad enough to ruin my vacation and I managed to enjoy my stay. The hotel is basically ok.

The reception personnel was friendly and helpful. The apartment for three is roomy and the furniture is nice. There’s plenty of storage space. There has to be something wrong with the building. Every time someone opened their door to their apartment our door nudged like someone was coming in. It was loud and annoying. I didn’t mind the street noise as much the other guests : there were little children playing ballgames in the courtyard at 11 p.m. Hallway was a little dirty and there were often strong odors.

The kitchen was big, there’s plenty of room to cook. I think the maid should check the apartment before the next guest arrives. Dishes and cutlery were not washed properly, they were a little bit greasy. Washing machine could not take in washing powder, because there was a huge lump of damp powder clogging the intake. Drying rack was broken. Dishes, tea cups and cutlery were odd pieces, not a matching set.

Unlike some other guest that reviewed this hotel, I had plenty of hot water all the time. I only have one complaint about the bathroom: it’s a big room, why did they have to build a tiny little shower cabin with a very narrow door? A busty lady like me had a hard time squeezing through!

Wifi connection was a bit slow, but the big problem was having to log on again every time a device had been asleep. It was really annoying.

One day someone knocked on the door. When I did not get the door quick enough, the maid came in with her own keys to look for some lost items. I think this was really rude. They could have called the room from the reception first. I could have been sleeping, taking a shower, having sex or had any other reason for not wanting to be disturbed. In a regular hotel guests can expect to maid to come in once a day, but not in an apartment.

The location is great. A tram line and plenty of buses, including the airport lines run nearby and you’re also within walking distance from many sights and shopping areas. No shortage of restaurants or bars. I probably would not stay in this hotel again. It’s ok, but I think it’s overpriced considering all the flaws I mentioned earlier. I also would have expected air conditioning and a safety deposit box for the price being relatively high.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple