I thought this was a lovely apartment, clean, spacious and great location. Close to shops, bars and bus stops. It even had it's own Balcony. I booked this apartment for a one night stay for 5 people (we ended up with only 3) but anyway It quoted on late rooms £99 which was fine with me so I booked it assuming it had charged my card, But when we checked in I was actually charged £103.45 which was annoying as I had to pay there and then. Then we had to pay €250 on the spot incase of any damages or excessive mess, but they wouldn't accept my debit card so a friend had to use his credit card. You only get 1 key. When we got into our apartment it was as I said clean and spacious looked great, but there was a list of terms and conditions, after reading it we didn't want to be in the apartment anymore.... If you lose your 1 key its a charge of €200 as they have to replace the locks. If you don't clean your cutlery after use it's a charge of €30. There was also a charge for housekeeping even though it clearly says serviced apartments. You have to pay an extra €10 an hour if you don't want to check out at 11am There was a charge for extra towels which in my opinion we would have needed it there was 5 of us in that apartment. You can't bring anyone back to the apartment if they are not already staying there, you can't make noise blah blah blah..... I'm sure it would be a great place to stay for people sight seeing but if you want a night out find somewhere cheaper and less risky. Luckily we got out deposit back and we didn't touch anything we didn't need to. Also got woken up by local restaurants and cafes dragging metal chairs and tables about on the cobbles at 7am in the morning. Very nice apartment but not my really my thing.
Also the duvets are feather, which my bf is allergic to we didn't realise until the next day as we went to bed drunk. and you get one pillow each and they are so flat and uncomfortable you might as well not have one.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Finished to an impressive standard these apartments in Dublin City Centre provide the visitor with a home from home. We offer a selection of 12 one bedroom (sleeps 3), 21 two bedroom (sleeps 5) and 2 three bedroom self catering apartments (sleeps 7) which come fully furnished with bed linen and towels also provided. 24 Hour Reception and FREE Wi-Fi access available. All apartments also come with fully-equipped kitchens, washer/dryer, microwave oven, TV and lounge/dining area. Whether your stay is for business or pleasure these apartments offer you the perfect alternative to hotel accommodation. Offering almost twice the size of a standard hotel room these apartments provide our guests everything associated with comfort and convenience. It is an ideal choice for groups and families as our per person sharing rates offer excellent value. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Cheap Tickets and Priceline so you can book your Staycity Aparthotels Millennium Walk reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Millennium Tower And Walk Apartments By Staydublin
- Millennium Tower & Walk Apartments By Staydublin Hotel Dublin
- Millennium Hotel Dublin
- Millennium Hotel Apartments
- Millenium Apartments Dublin