“Superb Japanese food and friendly service”

Zakura Noodle & Sushi
Ranked #292 of 2,543 Restaurants in Dublin
Cuisines: Japanese, Sushi, Asian, Healthy
Good for: Families with children, Kids, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Delivery, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Street Parking, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wine and Beer
Description: Zakura noodles & sushi restaurant is located at Wexford St, in the heart of Dublin. In Zakura, everything we served is fresh, exciting and reasonably priced. Our menu has a wonderful selection of Sushi, Sashimi, Tempura, Noodle, Rice dish and many more. We are dedicated to offer our customers the best Japanese food and best Sushi experience in Dublin. We also have great lunch deals and wonderful healthy kids meal for children. Our helpful staff will assist you and provide an enjoying family atmosphere and tasty food.
London, United Kingdom
“Superb Japanese food and friendly service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 31, 2013

Delicious food - great sushi and teriyaki. No licence but we bought wine at a nearby shop and paid £4 corkage. Service was very friendly and welcoming.

• Visited October 2013

• Finnish first
Dublin, Ireland
“A good first impression here of Zakura.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 20, 2013

After taking in the decor, the style of the menu and whats on the menu; a few other well established Japanese restaurants in Dublin come to mind. Wagamama... Musashi....

But I quickly shook the familiarities from my mind, sipped the complimentary green tea and decided to order my very first Bento Box ever. For 8.99 EUR, it looked good and well priced.

It came with:
Miso soup, steamed rice, wasabi & gari - grand, standard fare
2 pieces of sushi - very nice and fresh
Miso Salmon Salad - very nice too, tasty
Tasuta Chicken - excellent, with a tasty sauce and lots of veg.

I would order that again, for sure. And I came away nicely full and not loaded down stuffed.

The staff were very welcoming and friendly. Albeit a bit keen. After taking away my empty miso soup bowl, I was asked by another member of staff who brought the bento box if I wanted the miso soup, to which I said I had it already. Then a third member of staff brought me another miso soup! They are keen to serve you miso soup, not a bad thing.

A few notes on the decor: The tables are at a good height, that bring your food right up. So I was able to shovel in the grub with my not so smooth chopstick skills. The square stool blocks are a tad firm on the backside, so grabbing a free cushion is advised.

I hope the good food fare and friendly welcome remains. I'll be back.

• Visited October 2013