“Not one complaint!”

Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Greater London, United Kingdom
“Not one complaint!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 8, 2014 via mobile

Went here with my boss to grab a good, hearty dinner after a day business trip. Service was personal and impeccable! Food was tasty, well cooked, served hot. And the pints were perfect!

London, United Kingdom
31 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 55 helpful votes
“Great food served here. Good staffed”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 17, 2014 via mobile

Love the bar, food and friendly & helpful staff! I always dine here when im visiting Dublin! Its located in a very good place too just off O'Connell street. Nice and clean pub also with a decent dukebox!

South Yorkshire
35 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 104 helpful votes
“Love Brannigan's”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 8, 2014

This is a great little Irish pub that serves an amazing Guinness. Each time we've been in there's been a great atmosphere and I wouldn't visit Dublin without a Guinness in Brannigan's so give it a try!

Visited December 2013
Penclawdd, United Kingdom
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Great pub, great atmosphere!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 17, 2013

My first trip into Dublin and am I glad we went into Brannigans! The atmosphere was relaxed and very friendly. Its only a small bar but I think that just adds to the attraction.

The food here is very good, I can wholeheartedly recommend the Irish stew and was it down with their well kept Guiness!

Our intention is to make this an annual visit to Dublin as we had such a great time and Brannigans will definitely be seeing us again!

Visited October 2013