“Love Brannigan's”

35 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 103 helpful votes
“Love Brannigan's”
Reviewed January 8, 2014

This is a great little Irish pub that serves an amazing Guinness. Each time we've been in there's been a great atmosphere and I wouldn't visit Dublin without a Guinness in Brannigan's so give it a try!

Visited December 2013

Penclawdd, United Kingdom
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Great pub, great atmosphere!”
Reviewed October 17, 2013

My first trip into Dublin and am I glad we went into Brannigans! The atmosphere was relaxed and very friendly. Its only a small bar but I think that just adds to the attraction.

The food here is very good, I can wholeheartedly recommend the Irish stew and was it down with their well kept Guiness!

Our intention is to make this an annual visit to Dublin as we had such a great time and Brannigans will definitely be seeing us again!

Visited October 2013