“The Buff Day Experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of The Buff Day Spa

The Buff Day Spa
Ranked #2 of 61 Spas & Wellness in Dublin
More attraction details
Owner description: The Buff Day Spa is unique in Dublin City as it offers an opportunity not just to pop in for a quick massage or facial but you are invited to spend longer to completely unwind, wrap up in one of the luxurious bathrobes, sit and read in the various chill out areas or ease tired muscles in the sauna. Extensive range of Beauty & Holistic Therapies. We guarantee you will enjoy your experience with us!
ireland
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“The Buff Day Experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 8, 2013

I have just spent two days in Dublin on a shopping trip with my daughter. Had a treatment session booked at the Buff Day Spa on the evening of our first day. The moment you walk in the door there is a feeling of calm and relaxation. I had a lovely therapist called Abi who done both of my treatments. It was a brilliant experience, so much so that I went back the next day for some more. The relaxation areas and the treatment rooms are very well laid out. Lovely decor through out. It was sheer bliss and well worth a visit. I will be back again on my next trip to Dublin.

Visited November 2013
1 Thank maureen080
Eileen F, Owner at The Buff Day Spa, responded to this review, November 20, 2013
Dear Maureen,

Thank you for your lovely feedback, we are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your treatments with Abi. At The Buff Day Spa, we constantly strive to improve our treatment standard and customer experience. We welcome your feedback and hope to see you again the next time you are in Dublin,

Kind regards