“Great value”

Luttrellstown Castle Golf & Country Club
Ranked #31 of 91 Outdoor Activities in Dublin
More attraction details
Owner description: Luttrellstown Castle Golf & Country Club is situated within the 567 acre walled estate of Luttrellstown Castle, only 20 minutes' drive to the centre of Dublin City and Dublin Airport. This championship parkland course boasts spectacular course features, links style bunkers, challenging greens, undulating fairways and panoramic views over the Dublin Mountains.
Ireland
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Great value”
Reviewed January 12, 2012

Lovely course, with some great views, and very good value for money

Dublin, Ireland
28 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Luttrellstown Castle Golf”
Reviewed December 29, 2011

It is an excellent test of golf in a wonderful setting full of flora and fauna and so close to the city centre.

Irwin PA
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“a dream come true”
Reviewed September 7, 2009

while vacationing in Dublin in 2002, I asked the Burlingtom Hotel concierge where I might play a round of golf....he arranged everyything from tee time to taxi to club rentals at Luttrellstown Golf and Country Club. Upon arrival I was escorted to the clubhouse where the proshop arranged a set of clubs for me (Pings no less), gave me a cart, a sleeve of balls, and sent me out.....I had a leasurely round of golf on a beautiful day....afterwards, I had a delicous lunch in the lounge....everyone at the club, proshop staff, starter, and restaraunt staff treated me as if I were a tour pro. The facilities are among the finest I have ever seen, and easily rank with any US Country Club. However, few US clubs of this calibre would allow a visitor such access or treat them as well as I was treated. In my 20 plus years of playing golf. this was without a doubt the greatest experience I have ever had. It truely was a dream come true for me.

Tom McConnell Pittsburgh PA / USA