“Amazing place for gorgeous food ”
Review of Brannigan's

Brannigan's
Ranked #80 of 3,260 Restaurants in Dublin
Cuisines: Pub
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

I visited with my husband after reading the positive comments on here. All the positive comments are so TRUE. It’s a small place and we worried we wouldn’t get a table but one soon came available. The seafood chowder was delicious and the Hubble enjoyed salmon then Irish stew and chicken supreme followed all very tasty, total bill for two starters, mains and two pints came to €53.00 which in Dublin is amazing. Highly recommend.

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (264)

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Good food, good vibe . Pint of Guinness and a good pub curry on chips and rice . Tastes Caesar salad which was good too ( nice bacon)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

After reading the reports about Brannigan's we decide to give them a try. It was early evening, we went in a found a table. We were approached immediately asking if we were eating, menus were brought to us straight away.
We both decided what we wanted and ordered with a drink. The food arrived after about 10 minutes, it was hot and tasty. I had lamb shank, my wife had soup as she was not that hungry.
It was certainly a lively and a traditional pub, it reminded me of pubs in the UK years gone by. Plenty of noise (mostly people talking and laughing) which was nice to hear.

Would I go again yes, tried to go on the Saturday night after Dublin boys in blue beat Kerry. Sadly we couldn't get anywhere near it. There were hundreds of people on the street outside, and the pub full to capacity.

Maybe next time...

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Wife and I looked to change up the normal pub food and found this place.
We both ordered the Lamb Shank. We were not disappointed. The Lamb was tender, seasoned just right and very substantial. The mash and veggies hiding beneath the lamb were cooked very well and contributed to a memorable meal. Many pubs and restaurants on town, but not many were serving lamb. I am glad we found this one. Great meal.

Date of visit: September 2019
GuestManage, Guest Manager at Brannigan's, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

We are thankful for your time and your willingness to write a review to let us know how we are doing We are glad to know that you had a great experience. We love what we do, and your words get us excited. Our goal is to deliver the best possible service and entertainment.

See you soon.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Went there last night after a long day at Cliffs of Moher and Galway. I was on my own and looking for dinner not too far away from my hotel. I entered and was served straight away. Friendly and helpful staff. I ordered the fish & chips which was one of the best had I had in a long time. Definitely worth a visit and reasonable prices too.

Date of visit: September 2019

Thank you so much for your feedback. We are proud that we were able to serve you with such authentic food that inspired you to take time out of your day to write us a review!
Hope to see you soon!