“very dirthy”

10 Thousand World Restaurant
Ranked #2,136 of 2,702 Restaurants in Dublin
Cuisines: Sushi, Chinese, Irish, Japanese, Thai
Reviewed July 27, 2014

we went in on a busy day and there was dirthy dishes everywhere, not enough staff, over crowded and food wasn't great. I wont be going back

Reviewed July 25, 2014

We bought one of the groupon vouchers for "all you can eat" buffet. Decor of the place is not exactly appealing but once you approach the buffet you forget about it instantly. What a choice! Asian and European cuisine, fresh veg, dressings, fresh sushi, desserts as well as made to order stir fry of fish, chicken or prawn. Most of the dishes we tried were very tasty and fresh. Only a few, less popular things appeared to be sitting there for a while. We got there during a busy period so we had to wait for sushi and dessert but it didn't bother us that much. All in all - recommended.

Reviewed July 24, 2014

Went to this restaurant with a family groupon voucher on Tuesday 22 July 2014. To be honest wasn't worth it, don't waste your money as there are much better places in Dublin. Food was very average, seemed to have been reheated over and over, when I asked why there was one dessert to pick from, which consisted of 2 very small slices of squashed gateau, I was told there was none left as the customers had ate them all..... We didn't have dessert, when leaving I was approached by one of the staff as I apparently had'nt paid for a soft drink of which you are only allowed one. (can of coke) which I presumed would have been included in an all you can eat and drink buffet. I paid the 2 euros and quickly left. All in all we didn't go up for seconds of anything. A bad customer experience was had. "NEVER AGAIN"

Reviewed June 15, 2014 via mobile

Got a groupon voucher and as the guy took it & brought it to his manager I could see them shaking their heads as if we are some sort of voucher scroungers. Very rude service. Food was really bad, obviously had been out all day. Honestly don't waste your time here. Much better places in Dublin .

3  Thank shaunasynnott
Reviewed June 4, 2014

We arrived & were seated a table that was dirty (had been quickly wiped so as to smear remains of food across it). We moved ourselves to a different table. Had to wipe plates & cutlery with paper towels as they weren't the cleanest either. Polished floor was dangerously slippery due to liquids spilt on it. Food wasn't great either. Definitely wouldn't visit here again.

1  Thank therealnickpark