“Wonderful Experience!”

Annandale Bed & Breakfast
Ranked #10 of 149 Dublin B&B and Inns
Reviewed April 8, 2012

My husband and I stayed with Julie and Brian for three nights. They are a lovely couple! The house is beautiful! The backyard is picture perfect! The breakfast was delicious and dining room was beautifully decorated. When we arrived, Julie gave us directions to the city center and was very helpful. When we visit Dublin again, I would stay here again for sure!

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple
There are newer reviews for Annandale Bed & Breakfast

Reviewed March 18, 2012

We only had a overnight stay with Julie, but from first meeting her I felt we had know each other for a life time... we had a large room at the top of the house over-looking Dublin the rooom was spotless, warm and cosy, with all the comforts of home .. plus free Wi-Fi which kept my 12 year old son occupied on his laptop,
Breakfast was a delicious full irish with lashings of toast and plenty of tea and coffee and juile couldn't have done enough for us ... the only downside for us is that we couldn't have stayed longer... but we will definitely be staying again and this time longer.
So if you planning a trip to dublin or surrounding area give the Annandale a go you wount be disappointed.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed March 12, 2012

Julie made us feel at home from the first moment we arrived. We loved our room, and the house itself. This home is close to a bus stop for an easy trip to the city. Also near the airport. Julie and Brian, thanks so much for the lovely stay and great conversation!

• Stayed: March 2012
Reviewed March 12, 2012

We stayed here and host Julie is very accommodating. However, we were disappointed with Brian, her husband - we were there for 3 nights and on the 3rd night he gave up our parking space to guests who had come with 2 cars (even though they only booked one room). We were told to park 2 blocks away in front of a pub. (The owner's car was in the lot too). One morning, I didn't want the full Irish breakfast and instead of making me a fruit platter as his wife had done with a previous guest a few days earlier, he just left me with an empty plate. When we checked out, he said there was an extra 3 euro charge for using a credit card and then 'mistakenly' overcharged us by 100 euro!! When I pointed out the mistake, he said he would rather be at his office and reluctantly fixed this. It is a bit of a walk to the bus stop and the rooms are a bit small with a very small TV.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 20, 2012

What a lovely B&B, nothing else could have made for a better stay!!! We stayed for a long weekend and the room was lovely, as was the bathroom. I have a real thing about bathrooms and this was great-clean and modern! As nice as any hotel.The owners were very hospitable and were great at helping us organise taxis and were able to recommend a few good places to eat. The cooked brekkie was very tasty. The location is spot on too, only ten or so minutes from the city centre and around ten euros in a cab buses are available 5 min's walk away.

James

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 4, 2011

Brian and Julie were wonderful hosts. I felt so comfortable and totally relaxed. Every single night of my 7 day stay, I slept soundly. The bed was perfect and the room had a most picturesque view of the neighborhood. Each morning the breakfast was made to order and delicious. Brian's sense of humor was amusing and charming. Julie was extremely kind and accomodating. I loved listening to her wealth of knowledge on the historical perspective of the development of the various cultures and countries.It has been years since I stayed at a bed and breakfast. It was in the southern part of the U.S.Ironically, I truly felt much more at home at Annandale with Brian and Julie! I would highly recommend their Bed and Breakfast.Sharon

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled with friends
Reviewed December 2, 2011

Was our second stay at the B and B, just before the Dublin Marathon in Oct 2011. As before excellent hosts, great sleep, great breakfast. You feel more like you are at home which is far better than the hotel routine. Airport close and city centre minutes away. Will certainly be back.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled with family