Tripadvisor
Inbox
Search
Open today: 10:30 AM - 11:30 PM
Review Highlights
Great place, food and atmosphere.

Reviewed October 28, 2019

from $1,082.20
from $21.75
from $24.17
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed November 20, 2019

Had a drink in here on Friday after work. It wasn't too packed and the service was quick enough. However, the smell as you went down the stairs to the toilet was disgusting and there was a large pool of water outside the toilets that you had to step over. I'm not sure what the cause of the water or the smell was but it was very offputting.

Date of experience: November 2019
Reviewed October 28, 2019 via mobile

Visited Dublin as part of my 60th birthday, the staff were so friendly and the food was top notch, they even came out singing happy birthday with a candle lit dessert. The service was great with a good choice on the, perfect night.

Date of experience: October 2019
Reviewed October 12, 2019 via mobile

There for lunch you couldn't beat the lunch specials,lots of options, I went for soup and chicken sandwich, very filling and great value for money

Date of experience: October 2019
Reviewed April 24, 2019 via mobile

We came after a busy day touring Dublin for the first time. Absolutely amazing deal. Two of us had the surf and turf and the other two had fillet. Some of the largest pieces of meat for the price about. Also included 2 bottles of wine, 4 sides and amazing service.

Literally one of the best meals my family and I have had. Fantastic food, great atmosphere, and attentive staff. We will be back tomorrow night.

100% recommend.

Date of experience: April 2019
Reviewed April 12, 2019

The last time we visited the smell of the kitchen was very strong but there was no noticeable smell this time. We had a nice drink at the bar. It's not the liveliest of bars but perfect if you want to have a chat.

Date of experience: March 2019