“Best Burgers in Town!”

Bobo's Gourmet Burgers
Ranked #88 of 2,571 Restaurants in Dublin
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: BóBós is where you get real Irish Gourmet Burgers! All our burgers are 7 oz (200 g) patties made from quality young heifer meat under 20 months old supplied by a Master Butcher. All of BóBós meat is 100% Irish and fully traceable, and we NEVER use frozen meat! Our Chubby Chips are always hand-cut and home-made. Traditional Irish Breakfast 10am-5pm every day. Traditional Fish & Chips and Vegetarian Burgers available. We have full wine list and serve barista coffee and Irish craft beers. BóBós was established at 22 Wexford St in 2006. Then we expanded with 50-51 Dame St branch in 2012. Finally in 2016 we just opened a third restaurant at 74 Abbey St Middle. All of our locations are easily accessible in the busiest parts of Dublin city centre!
London, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best Burgers in Town!”
Reviewed October 21, 2013

Friendly staff, cool atmosphere, great burgers!! On Dame Street which is fairly central, cool place to get a bite to eat with friends before a night on the tiles in the oh so many pubs which are close by!!

• Visited October 2013

• Turkish first
Dublin, Ireland
“cead mile failte”
Reviewed October 7, 2013

rather like eating at a pals house-friendly, relaxed, food we liked and plenty of it.this lovely person had taken our tel call Fri(from hospital) that voucher would expire(but I would not)she had our details kept at the desk-this woman should be running a franchise.will go back with bigger appetite soon.my teenager really enjoyed couple watching.

• Visited October 2013
England, United Kingdom
“Worth the money”
Reviewed October 3, 2013

If you actually care about what kind of hamburgers you eat, then Bobos is worth checking out. It's busy and a bit hectic, but aren't most burger restaurants? Bobos is much nicer than Maccie D's! Go here for a decent beef burger made from good quality ingredients and don't expect the moon. The food is well cooked and very tasty. The portions are very generous and worth the money.

Dublin, Ireland
“Not worth to go”
Reviewed September 22, 2013

Firstly they mixed up the order.The waitress do not pay attention to the detail.I think thats an Asian took the order.The food was not that great in my opinion.My burger is a normal size but definitely not giant.I would say that is the same size of a tiny fist and that cost 10e.It do not worth for 10e.There is no side dish or anything.Thats a bit mean.Also the burger have a multi layer of lettuce really a lot of lettuce and two thick tomato which create a fake volume, The base of the burger is a thick layer of onion and two small slices of bacon.And the beef but the beef is not thick at all like you can get 10 piece of beef for 1 pound in Asda. The beef itself is tasteless.I won;t go back or recommend to anyone as its overprice and tasteless.The service is average and its not good at all.The restaurant is small and atmosphere is not great.I think burger king did better and much better value than this burger restaurant.

Wirral
“Amazing Burgers!”
Reviewed September 17, 2013

My boyfriend and myself ate in BoBo's Burgers on the first night of our weekend away to Dublin! Staff were attentive and friendly. I had the Dubliner burger which was thick cut with lovely homemade sauce - make sure you are hungry as portions are BIG!

I particularly liked the decor in this restaurant - very cute and kitsch! especially the cow skin booths!

I'd definitely go back next time I'm in Dublin!