“"Great Night!"”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Wicked Wolf Comedy Nights - CLOSED

Wicked Wolf Comedy Nights
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Useful Information: Food available for purchase, Bathroom facilities, Stairs / elevator
Navan, Ireland
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“"Great Night!"”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 2, 2013

I was there in April. The up and coming comedians who were on were great but what made the night for me was resident MC Maxine Jones. She brought a motherly feel to proceedings by opening the night with some great jokes about surviving her kids' teenage years. Being from England, Maxine then turned the spotlight on living in Ireland with observations that could match any of Des Bishop's gags. In between the acts she kept the atmosphere mirthful, making sure the energy levels in the room remained high. I believe it's on every fortnight, so if you're in the area, check it out. I highly recommend it.

Visited April 2013
1 Thank Liamo_M_13

Dublin, Dublin, Ireland
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Enjoyable Evening”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 1, 2013

Myself and my girlfriend have been to this comedy night twice and both times it has been really enjoyable night out. A good cheap way to get out and do something fun and interesting. We have never been to any other comedy nights and know almost nothing about Irish Comedy but we always have a good time and I'm sure we will be back again.

Visited April 2013
2 Thank Ruadhan S
Reading, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Good night out!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 1, 2013

Passed in front of pub and saw poster, luckily on one of the Tuesdays it was on. This is a fortnightly club. Six brilliant acts. Very friendly club. Chatted to comedians in break - all very funny. If lived in Dublin would definitely be a regular haunt. Cheap pints served on a Tuesday, as well.

Visited May 2013