“Always a great time”

Ranked #177 of 2,756 Restaurants in Dublin
Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Good for: Special occasions
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Private Dining, Reservations
Description: Banyi Japanese Dining is a hidden gem. A warm and traditional Japanese decor and welcoming staff await for you in Temple Bar. Be amazed by our wonderful dishes which will entertain both your taste buds and eyes. Our menus are a meticulous selection of the best Japanese dishes, all homemade from the freshest ingredients by our highly experienced Headchef and staff.
Reviewed August 1, 2014

Amazing atmosphere. Me and my girlfriend we always have a good time in there. The staff is friendly, the food is wonderful, cozy place to have a good time and enjoy good food
We just have to say thank you banyi!

Reviewed July 31, 2014

Went on Wednesday for dinner. It was amazing. Staff were great and food was beautifully presented. Tasted amazing. Will be returning!

Reviewed July 27, 2014

We have been here three times and never been disappointed. The food is excellent: taste, variety and ingredients. The service is attentive and friendly. Everything we tried in the menu has been a nice surprise. The chocolate fondant dessert is worth a special mention (sometimes Japanese restaurants are weak in the desserts). Certainly our fav spot for Japanese food in Dublin at the moment.

1  Thank Pietro1973
Reviewed July 26, 2014 via mobile

Sashimi and sushi are very fresh. There's a great variety of both that you don't normally come across in Dublin. However the prices are a bit on the high side. Good place for a special treat or occasion.

Reviewed July 25, 2014

I booked this for a meal on a night out for my 26th birthday and was really disappointed to turn up to discover it looked like it was being run out of someone's back room.

The food was very poorly presented (it reminded me of getting a Sunday dinner in someone's house) and I really didn't enjoy or finish my meal.

The staff are attentive and polite but that's the only positive thing I can say. We left promptly and it really put a downer on the entire night.

8  Thank NicoleL1988
Fri3dtomato, Marketing Director at Banyi Japanese Dining, responded to this reviewResponded July 30, 2014

Hello NicoleL1988,

I am truly saddened by your review and your dining experience with us.

I can assure that we take great pride in preparing and present our dishes.

I would like to contact you directly in regards to your experience, please contact us on our email address: info@banyijapanesedining.com or phone 01 675 0669.

Thank you.

I look forward to hearing from you soon and welcoming you again to our restaurant