“The Best Sushi In Dublin”

Banyi Japanese Dining
Ranked #64 of 2,545 Restaurants in Dublin
Cuisines: Japanese, Sushi, Asian
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Delivery, Free Wifi, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Banyi Japanese Dining is a hidden gem. A warm and traditional Japanese decor and welcoming staff will await for you in Temple Bar. Be amazed by our wonderful dishes which will entertain both your taste buds and eyes. Our menus are a meticulous selection of the best Japanese dishes, all homemade from the freshest ingredients by our highly experienced Headchef.
“The Best Sushi In Dublin”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 6, 2014

I've been here a good few times as it's my favourite.. I start of with the Supreme combo as my appetiser it's always so fresh it's perfection oh my god it's like a party in my mouth the angels dancing on my tongue.. I then start on the seabass butter sauce the hint of lemon in the sauce is absolutely to die for.. Last but not least to finish it off a most delicious ever Creme brûlée made with fresh green tea it's the lightest dessert I think to have after a very large appetising meal .. This sushi place is 110% outstanding and I would definitely recommend it to anyone to loves sushi as much as I do .

2 Thank GeNamStyle

• Korean first
  • Polish first
Surrey, United Kingdom
“Yippee! Great Japanese in Dublin”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 3, 2014

After living in Yokohama, Japan for 3 years, we are all rather fussy when it comes to food.
We discovered Banyi as we strolled thru Temple Bar and were very happy we did. Scrumptious meal. Lovely presentation. Friendly service from staff who were happy to talk with us about our time in Japan. They kindly made my daughter take away Kapa Maki for her school lunch today.
We'll be back for sure!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Vostok
“Great Sushi, friendly staff”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 1, 2014

Thanks to tripadvisor we found this place and did not regret that we went here. The menu has good choices, but we can only review the sushi and that was awesome! The variety was good, the fish was fresh and the staff was just great. Very polite, helpful and we had one pot of jasmine tea refilled all the time. In our opininion the value is more than reasonable for this quality. We absolutely recommend to go here, booking a table is easily possible on the website.
Thanks Banyi Team!

• Visited February 2014
Dublin, Ireland
“Best sushi in Dublin!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 1, 2014

How have I taken this long to eat in this restaurant I just don't know, but now that I have discovered it, I'm going to become a regular. Best sushi in Dublin and probably, one of the best sushi I've ever had in my life! I had tuna nigiri and ebi nigiri. The tuna was so fresh that it melted in my mouth like butter. My mouth waters just remember it...
The service was impeccable. Nice and professional waiters. A treasure in the heart of the city.

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank Semelas
Dublin, Ireland
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great food and polite staff, amazing cocktails.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 28, 2014

Food was amazing from start to end, The size of the meals was just right. They have warm sake, the cocktails are very continental. I would recommend this for a group, couples or just yourself.

1 Thank culcullen