“Best Japanese Dining Experience”

Banyi Japanese Dining
Ranked #86 of 2,689 Restaurants in Dublin
Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Good for: Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Private Dining, Reservations
Description: Banyi Japanese Dining is a hidden gem. A warm and traditional Japanese decor and welcoming staff await for you in Temple Bar. Be amazed by our wonderful dishes which will entertain both your taste buds and eyes. Our menus are a meticulous selection of the best Japanese dishes, all homemade from the freshest ingredients by our highly experienced Headchef and staff.
Reviewed January 8, 2014

I've been to Banyi a few times now and its the best Japanese restaurant I've been in. I keep coming back because their staff was very friendly and their service were excellent.
Their dishes were delicious, there is a wide range of choices to choose from in the menu.
I personally love the salmon sashimi, its so fresh it melts in your mouth. Even though its 5.90 euro its totally worth it. As well as the lunch bentos, just having the bento is filling and its great value.

I would totally recommend this place.

Reviewed January 6, 2014 via mobile

Lovely restaurant, nicely decorated. Very friendly and professional service. We shared a gyoza to start which were delicious. We then had 2 of the special sushi rolls which were huge and looked amazing! They were fantastic, really good quality and so tasty! Will be back.

Reviewed January 5, 2014 via mobile

Absolutely delicious Sushi, one of the best in Dublin(just as nice and Yamamori but with unique decorations). I would definitely suggest the Banyi special roll, mouthwatering!!!Really friendly staff, we will definitely go back.

Reviewed January 4, 2014

After reading such good reviews my boyfriend and I decided to try out this place as we love Japanese food and eat it all over the world. We were very disappointed! The quality of the food was nothing special and they have a strange idea of some common Japanese dishes. Amongst the things we ordered was a dragon roll uramaki, when this arrived we looked at eachother in shock! It was enormous, (uramaki are supposed to be able to fit in your mouth preferably without having to bite them in half). This was just uncomfortably big. We had to dismantle it before being able to eat it, far too much rice and drowning in mayonnaise and various sauces. Plus, as someone else mentioned, the restaurant was cold. The service was good and the staff lovely, shame about the food.

If you love Japanese food and sushi, this is not the place!

5  Thank Hannah S
Reviewed January 3, 2014

There are certain moments when eating becomes an extraordinary experience. One such moment was eating at Banyi ! I didnt expect to have any special food or service but was surprised with the quality ! I would highly recommend this experience to anyone seeking for Japanese food in Dublin.