“Great service”

Add it.
Kudos Bar
Cuisines: Bar
Reviewed May 29, 2014

I am currently staying at the Clarion hotel for work. Due to my company's policies I am forced to pay for everything on an american express card, and seeing as how the kudos bar is one of the few places that accepts this I have been eating there alot. The food which is almost all Asian cuisine "which I find strange being in Ireland" is average at best. They do a fine job at presentation, and the atmosphere is fantastic. I am mainly writing this review to comment on the service though which is absolutely 5 star to the core. They all are super friendly and fun to be around even on the worst days. When arrived at the hotel for the first time, after flying for almost 20 hours I was unable to get into my room. So naturally I went to the bar, the bartender who was working that day was just an absolute pleasure to be around, and had no problem at all putting up with pissed off me. Her name was Effa I believe? and that woman deserves a raise, along with the rest of the staff who has taken great care of me the past month.

Reviewed March 5, 2014

often pass by here using the Luas, Dublin's light rail system and was cuious. On the way home from the Grand Canal Theatre we decided to call in here on spec. we should have walked on by. Not good at all, stay away.

Reviewed November 18, 2013

I got my meal as room service but I saw the restaurant and it was modern and swanky. Price was 15 Euros. It was a healthy, moderately spicy and a good proportion.

1  Thank missytoe
Reviewed October 10, 2013

Got a pre-theatre menu. Very good food and service at prices that are fair. Recommended overall.

Additional padding characters to satisfy Trip Advisor............................................................

Reviewed September 2, 2013

Football on TV, fish swimming in a tank on the bar and random music playing in an Asian restaurant serving cocktails! A mix of everything if that's what you're after. Real good value for money regards food. Nothing too exciting but it was fine! Great service from all members of staff.

1  Thank Sla12_12