“Just great !”

Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed September 6, 2013 via mobile

Restaurant quality food delivered to the door. Rich tasty food that made staying home for the night even better

Reviewed September 6, 2013

I was in a bit of a rush, so dropped in on spec to grab a take away. I went for the Thai Green Curry. I was really nice and had a spicy kick. Even ordering over the counter the service is very fast. All within 5 minutes. They do home delivery as well which I will avail of in the future.

Reviewed July 19, 2013 via mobile

Just had a duck salad and chilli beef. Fantastic quality and taste for a takeaway, but at a price. But in this case you really get what you pay for YUM

1  Thank Joeirei
Reviewed April 22, 2013

Eating in Diep for the past 5 years and I LOVE it!!!!
The restaurant and the delivery are great, and I am never disappointed.
The waiters and the delivery guys are always nice and fast.
The food is amazing, so tasty and varied!
The quantities are generous, and I only finish my plate because of my love for good food.
The starters are all very nice and a real treat. Then I always go for the Krabi or the massamam curry because they are my favourite, but everything else is really good, and my friends dishes are also really good, and empty by the end of the dinner.

1  Thank Routarde2012
Reviewed April 8, 2013 via mobile

Superb tasty fresh food! Delighted how they accommodated my celiac eating requirements ! Highly recommend

1  Thank VixieV