“Delighted to find this restaurant.”
Review of Saint - CLOSED

Saint
Cuisines: Latin, Contemporary
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Ireland
“Delighted to find this restaurant.”
Reviewed July 17, 2013 via mobile

Enjoyed dinner in the restaurant upstairs - delicious food great wine a very enjoyable meal. Had the 2 course dinner with a glass of wine for €25.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank Glasgirl

Dublin, Ireland
“Yum”
Reviewed July 12, 2013

The pastrami sandwich here is probably the best you will get in Ireland. It brought me back to eating in American diners right down to the large pickle quarter on side. Their salads are tasty as well.

Last time I went though, I was given the wrong take away sandwich so make sure to double check before you leave!!!

Visited July 2013
1 Thank nosietoes
West Palm Beach, Florida, United States
“great little lunch place”
Reviewed July 1, 2013

On the recommendation of Murphy's ice cream, we wandered over to Dublin City Food for lunch. The warm grilled sandwiches were fresh, and delicious. Served with 2 sides it was a very large lunch portion. They have a few nice stools around the place but on the day we were there is was warm and the restaurant was a little warm but not uncomfortable. ( just don't go expecting ice cold A/C on a hot day.. ok I'm from S. Florida.. do they have hot days in Dublin? lol) I had a nice grilled beef sandwich and didn't care for horseradish sauce and they were more than willing to offer whatever I would want to substitute so I had the thousand island which was delish! try this place, you won't be sorry.

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank Fran G
Ireland, Ireland
“Dublin City's Most Delicious Food!”
Reviewed June 21, 2013

Working & living in Dublin, Dublin City Food has become one of my favourite places for lunch. You cannot get sandwiches like these anywhere else (love the Rialto & Pimlico!). The staff seem genuinely interested in what they do.
They have recently opened their restaurant upstairs called 1st Floor. It's a cool yet intimate room with a lovely street view from the bay window.
I had the truffled duck egg to start, wait until you experience the delicious taste of the chorizo accompaniment! I had the cockles & mussels for mains, the beer sauce is magnificent. I tried the house Ginger Beer, amazing. We treated ourselves to the Prosecco instead of dessert! All agreed it's the nicest we've had. Overall the meal was brilliant value for the quality.
On their Facebook page it says they are now doing a set menu going back ASAP to take advantage of this!

• Visited June 2013
2 Thank ROC2010
“How sandwiches were meant to be made...”
Reviewed May 20, 2013

Since my first visit to Dublin City Food I find it hard to justify buying a sambo anywhere else. I find myself comparing everything back to what these guys are doing - and nowhere else has come close.

An absolutely fantastic range of sandwiches. My favourite was the slow roasted pulled pork but now I'm swaying towards the house smoked pastrami. Why has it taken so long for someone to realise we were missing this is Dublin?

When in town make sure to check this place out. A soup and sandwich combo is great value and will not leave you with any room for dessert.

I'm sure it won't be long until Guy Fieri and the Triple D team pay a visit to find this wonderful Dublin gem!

• Visited April 2013