“Nice food + BYOB”

Ranked #112 of 2,665 Restaurants in Dublin
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Authentic Vietnamese Cuisine prepare with high quality ingredients full of flavor and taste. Highly recommend to any customers who had or have not tried Vietnamese food before. We can try our best to prepare the dishes to your taste. We can also cater dishes for Vegetarians, Vegans or Celiacs. Location: 5 minutes walk from the Spire, on the right side of the Ambassador Theatre.
Reviewed March 8, 2013

I’ve never been to Vietnam or eaten Vietnamese food before so I have no expertise in the area. However based on all of the great reviews I’ve read I just had to try this place. It’s a very modern interior, crisp and clean, no frills, nice large tables and comfortable chairs. It was around 4:30pm when we were there, so not at all crowded. Service was very nice, casual and friendly. We had good fun chatting with our waiter as he tried to help us learn the skill of chopsticks. He also informed us that it is BYOB so I popped out to the off-licence while food was cooking and picked up a couple of beers. No corkage charges, a rarity in any city. The menu is fairly short; we ordered Vietnamese Fresh Spring Rolls, Pho Viet Dac Biet (beef/noodle soup) and Ca Ri Ga (Vietnamese Chicken Curry). All of the food was nice we finished almost everything. However, for my personal taste I found it all a little bland. Value for money is excellent; prices would be hard to beat anywhere. I will come back and try another dish sometime.

2  Thank SeosamhOC

Reviewed March 7, 2013 via mobile

Asian food more than any other genre has a tendency to look brilliant on the menu and them turn out to be nothing more than a heap of poor quality meat, soy sauce and fat. Pho Viet on the other hand has a very small menu - just a few soups, rice and noodle dishes and curries, but the quality shines through, and the prices are as reasonable as
the portions are huge. Service is friendly and takeaway available. Just a word of warning - no credit cards accepted and no alcohol licence.

Reviewed March 6, 2013

Just got home from this restaurant and had to write a review.

Food is very delicious and cheap compared to other Asian restaurants in Dublin. Service was a little crazy as we were sat up stairs and it was busy, still not a problem as service was done with a smile.

Will definitely be going back again as you won't get as good food for a bargain price.

Reviewed March 5, 2013

I ate here this evening with some friends and had some fantastic pho. For starters we had the fresh spring rolls and prawns which were delicious. It's BYO there's no corkage charge. Great staff and great food.. I'll be back very soon!

Reviewed February 26, 2013

Just ate here. Food is delicious and staff are so very nice and courteous. Increedible value.
They actually deserve to charge more -the food is so good.
The restaraunt is on Parnell Street at the top of O'Connell Street in the centre of Dublin.

1  Thank CiaranSmyth