“lovely”

Ranked #4 of 199 Coffee & Tea in Dublin
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Reviewed August 27, 2013

i took my two children here last week for a choc drink ,,the service was great and the place was lovely..the guy behind the counter cudnt do enough to help us thank you very much would recommend this place to anyone for a coffee or chocolate drink ...thnks once again

Reviewed July 29, 2013 via mobile

Great location with friendly staff and delicious menu. Relaxed atmosphere and made feel very welcome by barista Declan.

Reviewed July 28, 2013

I have tried the coffee here on two separate occasions.

The first time-I was met with rude and disinterested staff-who made the cappuccino so weak that it tasted almost like tea. Horrid.

The second time I visited-I was given a salty coffee-that is the only flavor I can describe it as being. Truly disgusting and worse than the first one! I would not recommend as both times I have met the rudest staff who are more interested in talking to each other rather than look after their customers.

I had a voucher for 7 coffees from this establishment-which I have since thrown out as I couldn't face it again and I wouldn't wish it on any body else. I am thinking that the shabby service is down to the fact that I have a voucher-they don't seem to like this, none the less, it is unacceptable! Stick with Butlers coffee in future is my recommendation!

4  Thank ShellyIre
Reviewed July 27, 2013

Really nice little cafe on the river walk. Stopped in to check it out and decided to get a shake. Declan, the barista was very courteous and went out of his way to make sure we were taken care of! The Bailey's shake is heavily! A MUST HAVE!

1  Thank PrestonG78
Reviewed July 27, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I stopped in here for a shake and really enjoyed the Bailey's chocolate shake! Great service, Declan who works there was very friendly! :)