Kathmandu Kitchen Nepalese & Indian Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Kathmandu Kitchen Nepalese & Indian Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #81 of 2,690 Restaurants in Dublin
Cuisines: Indian, Nepali
Good for: Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Kathmandu Kitchen is authentic Nepalese and Indian cuisine dedicated to providing the customer with an exceptional overall dining experience to moderate prices, consistently. This restaurant is full of Light, colors and that festive ambience which makes our customers relax and enjoy their meal. With a buzzy atmosphere and a healthy competition in the hospitality industry it is time to try something difference from the Chicken Tikka Masala and Kathmandu Kitchen is here to provide its customers that difference. We believe only in excelling and so do our friendly staffs, unique Nepalese hospitality that will make you return soon for another tantalizing "taste".
Reviewed August 6, 2013

My wife and I dined there with another couple last month and had a lovely evening. We used a Groupon voucher but I would definitely go here again without one - very good value either way. The staff are VERY friendly and pleasant and deserve plaudits for their attention and attitude. The food selection is huge - probably too large as choosing takes time. Everyone was delighted with their choices and my seafood dish was spectacular.
Restaurants that make as much effort as the Kathmandu Kitchen deserve support. At the end of the day they give you a great culinary experience at realistic prices. Definitely a keeper!

2  Thank geoffmarg

Reviewed August 4, 2013

When we arrived we were welcomed by a very friendly waiter. We were seated by the door but other customers were about to leave so the waiter said that he could move us to a better table. After we were moved we order a starter for two and two mains. The starter was huge and very delightful! When our main arrived bot my girlfriend and I were stunned by the amount of food. We had ordered Naans to the food and they were also huge.
All the food were excellent! When we were about to pay the waiter excused for the other waiter that not hade adviced us to choose two different maincourses. By far the best Indian restaurannt I´ve ever been to. We will come back next time we are in Dublin!!!

2  Thank fredrikd81
Kathmandu-Kitchen1, Manager at Kathmandu Kitchen Nepalese & Indian Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded June 11, 2014

Dear Sir/ Madam,
Thank you very much for your valuable feedback on TripAdvisor. We are delighted that you had enjoyable dining experience in Kathmandu Kitchen Dublin. Your feedback help and encourage us to improve on our service and quality for your next visit. Looking forward to see you again.
Kind Regards
Management Kathmandu Kitchen

Reviewed July 27, 2013 via mobile

I went to this restaurant in a group of 11. We were all impressed with the selection of dishes available from the menu. I did some research before choosing this restaurant and chose it as it appeared the best value for money compared to other restaurants in the area. Having been there the quality of food was excellent. The staff were very helpful explaining certain dishes on the menu and we were all served our food at the same time all piping hot and they also did not forget a single dish! We were very impressed as a group with the quality of the food, the very friendly staff and would highly recommend a visit! I would definitely go back the next time I'm in Dublin!

2  Thank njf294
Reviewed July 19, 2013 via mobile

Had a lovely lunch in Kathmandu kitchen. Very good offer starter main and yea / coffee €10. Food was excellent and we will return for an evening meal over the next few weeks. Service was also very prompt and we were able to enjoy our lunch comfortably and still get back to work on time.

1  Thank DublinGal4
Reviewed July 15, 2013

We were looking for a nice meal on our first night in Dublin but were so tired, we just didn't feel like doing our own research so asked the front desk staff for a recommendation. They sent us to Kathmandu kitchen and the minute we walked in the door, we knew the recommendation was a very good one! The decor is lovely, sort of an oasis from the busy streets outside. We were seated immediately and after a quick look at the menu, opted for the early three course special It was, without questions, the best Nepalese food we have had in years. The starter was a small samosa, a minced lamb kebab. All were well seasoned and were served with a bit of sauce. I could have eaten multiple servings of starters and been happy. The rest of the meal was equally delicious - I had a seafood curry dish for my main and my husband had a lamb dish. Both came with rice, poppadums and sauces for dipping. We left with very content tummies. The service was second-to-none. Should mention that we arrived right at 6 pm and were seated immediately but by the time we left (around 7 pm), the restaurant was quickly filling up. Not sure if they take reservations but likely do and I would recommend doing so to avoid disappointment.

1  Thank Dev R