“Fantastic stay!”
other travelers have booked this property
Front of House, with parking for 4 vehicles
Front of House
National Botanical Gardens
Glasnevin Cemetery
Glasnevin Cemetery Museum
Andersons, award-winning food hall and cafe
McMahons, charming local cafe
Gravediggers Traditional Tavern
The Washerwoman, local restaurant
The Washerwoman, local restaurant
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

jefeleaf
California
“Fantastic stay!”
Reviewed July 23, 2015 for a stay in June 2015

We were a family of 11 and the house was perfect for us. We loved the architectural elements and the decor of the various rooms, along with the goodies they provided for us upon arrival. There was plenty of space and good common areas for a large family. Geraldine and Simon were very accommodating and helpful. They made sure we had a good time in Dublin without any worries. My sister's luggage was lost and Simon tried to contact the airport daily. He even offered to go shopping for my sister. I really appreciate the fact how quickly Simon would get back to us to answer any questions. We really enjoyed our stay in Dublin and were lucky to have found this place. Thank you Simon and Geraldine.

Aug 17, 2015
Hi,

I am delighted that your family of 11 were happy with their stay.

Of course we are happy to help our guests in any way for them to enjoy their stay. Phoning the airport after losing luggage is all part of the service. Secretly, I love shopping so an offer of shopping would have been my pleasure!

Hope to see you in Dublin again soon.

Regards,

christrav...
Bargersville, Indiana
“Excellent home for Dublin stay.”
Reviewed June 30, 2015 for a stay in June 2015

We traveled with 9 family members. The home is spacious, with a fabulous outdoor area, and an excellent location. Simon could not have been more accommodating. We would stay again and will recommend this to friends.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The outdoor entertaining area and gardens are fabulous.
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups
Jul 5, 2015
Hi Chris,

Thank you for your review and I really enjoyed meeting you and your family.I hope Dan's 50th birthday celebrations were as good as you had hoped for.I enjoyed the banter and chat we had on your day of arrival,you and your family are great fun and good company.

Thank you again for staying with me,enjoy the rest of the summer

Gortaclar...
Leeds, United Kingdom
“Exceptional property”
Reviewed June 17, 2015 for a stay in June 2015

We stayed here for a weekend - 13 of us. It was everything and more than we could have asked for. The decor is quirky and thoughtful. There was plenty of space in each room and the beds were comfortable. We loved the outdoor area and the dining area. The personal touches added to the ambience of the property - the freshly made scones/Guinness bread to the water /crisps/chocolate in our rooms along with the essentials in the fridge. Not many rentals treat their guests so impeccably and we have stayed in a lot in order to compare! This place is a just to stay over in if you are a large party staying in Dublin. Simon even ordered us taxis for the Friday night - personal service! The information provided on the area prior to our stay was plentiful and the meet and greet was perfect - so friendly. They even unpacked our inline food order for us! Perfect from start to finish!

Liked best: The personal touches/cleanliness/decor
Traveling group: Friends
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
Jul 5, 2015
HI,

Thank you for your wonderful review I am happy all our hard work is paying off,thank you for staying with me and I thrilled you had such great experience with the rental and Dublin.

Enjoy the rest of the summer and take care

DonnaMB
Glasgow
“Stunning property!”
Reviewed June 14, 2015 for a stay in June 2015

Just returned from a week's stay in this beautiful property - can't recommend it highly enough. I'd echo everything other reviewers have said. The house has everything you could want - very spacious and perfectly decorated rooms, a stunning dining room looking directly into the well-tended gardens, and a newly installed smart TV if you fancy a lazy day watching Netflix. We were lucky enough to enjoy some lovely sunny weather, which meant we could spend time in the garden, which is also equipped with a barbecue - perfect for summer entertaining. Simon and Geraldine were always on hand to provide tips and assistance as required, and left a lovely welcome pack of home made bread and scones, as well as some of the essentials - a nice touch. They made us feel very much at home, and I've no doubt the property will be in constant demand over the summer.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The dining room/garden area/tv room
Liked least: nothing!
Traveling group: Other
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
People with pets
Jun 14, 2015
Hi Donna,

It was lovely meeting you and your parents and I am happy you enjoyed yourselves so much,sorry once again about the Tv issue but I am happy that the replacement smart tv did the trick.We would love to have you back as you brought some of the best weather we have had this year!

Give my regards to your Mum and Dad,they are fantastic,so positive,easy going and full of energy.

Thank you again for booking with me,I really appreciate it

All the best,take care and enjoy the rest of the summer

Simon,Geraldine & Frank
Dempsey14
Buenos Aires, Argentina
“Well equipped and comfortable”
Reviewed June 4, 2015 for a stay in May 2015

This is a good location about 20 minutes drive from airport and near a motor way for a quick day trip outside Dublin. The area didn't get a nod of approval from our local friends but the house was on a quiet and nice street. No problem.
Our family of 5 plus extended family stayed here for a week. It is large enough to cater a large group and still feel comfortable. Everything in the house works and is well maintained. There were 9 of us and we were struggling a bit with just 2 bathrooms. An extra toilet would help.

The outdoor kitchen was greatly enjoyed by the men and cooked very efficiently. We all enjoy the small but lovely garden.

There are loads of board games for children.

Simon is nice and always on call when we needed help.

Jun 14, 2015
Hi Philip,

Thank you for your feedback,it was nice meeting you and all the family,I am happy you enjoyed the outdoor area with BBQ as much as my family do as this is our home in off season,it is a wonderful space to relax and kickback with friends and family.Give my regards to your Dad,as us Irish say he was great olde crack!

Thank you Philip for choosing to stay with me

SarahThra...
Orlando, Florida
“Quiet, Clean, Comfy, Large Vacation Rental”
Reviewed May 25, 2015 for a stay in May 2015

We enjoyed our 2 night stay at this Vacation Rental. It is in a quiet neighborhood away from the crazy big city!! Just a few minutes drive to Dublin airport. Very clean, comfy beds, lots of room for a large family. The yard has beautiful gardens and a great outdoor area to spend time outside. Simon was very nice and went out of his way to make sure we were happy!! We had a great vacation and we are glad we chose this rental to stay in! Thanks so much Simon!!

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Location, quiet, roomy, clean, gardens, decorated nicely and Simon.
Liked least: Needs more bathrooms for large family.
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups
May 28, 2015
Hi Sarah,

Thank you for your feedback,I enjoyed meeting you all and I am happy you enjoyed this house as much as my family & I do as this is our family home in off season but I have to say that I wish I had green fingers but I do not and hire a great gardener from Tipperary called Anthony,I will pass your comments regarding the garden onto him as he has a real passion for gardening and I think you would agree that he is doing a fantastic job on my garden.

Give my regards to all your family and thank you once again for staying with me

Enjoy the rest of the summer

Amanda890
“Beautiful, spacious, great location and a wonderful experience!!”
Reviewed May 12, 2015 for a stay in May 2015

I stayed here with a group of friends and we had the most amazing time! Location was fantastic! Only about 10 minutes from Dublin City centre which was easily accessible and fairly cheap via taxi. The house is truly a work of art! Contrasting traditional granduer with quirky modern touches! The spacious bedrooms and living areas were perfect for our larger group. I fell in love with the little picturesque front garden. The back of the house exhibits a beautifully landscaped patio area which is perfect for entertaining and would be amazing for BBQ's during the summer. The owner of the property (Simon) and his house manager (Geraldine) were both very friendly and welcoming. They were very attentive and helpful providing great recommendations for restaurants and takeaways during our stay. We enjoyed their special touches such as homemade Guinness wheaten bread and freshly baked scones!! I would highly recommend this holiday rental!

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
May 13, 2015
Hi Amanda,

Happy you had such a fantastic weekend,sorry I did not get to meet you in person but I happy you enjoyed the house as much as I do in off season,it truly is a magnificent family home for sure.It was a pleasure hosting you and your fellow guests

Give my regards to all the gang

Regards
Simon & Geraldine
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing