“Tasty Food - reasonable prices”

King Charlie's Malaysian & Chinese Restaurant
Cuisines: Asian
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: In King charlie's Malaysian and Chinese Restaurant, you can choose from the Malaysian or Chinese Menu so if you’d prefer to stick with Chinese Starters you know and trust, then choose from favourites including Peking Duck or Barbecued Spare Ribs, which will satisfy any cravings.Or for Malaysian Starters, try the Malaysian Combination includes Kajang Chicken Satay, Roti Canai, Won Ton and Honey Glazed Chicken Wings.
Wexford, Ireland
“Tasty Food - reasonable prices”
Reviewed December 14, 2013

Booked this restaurant on spec. Staff were all extremely friendly and attentive despite the fact that it was very busy (topping up wine and water etc). We ate at the back of the restaurant and I think the front is nicer so maybe it would be an idea to ask for a table at the front (maybe this is me just being particular). There was a good selection on the menu and the food was very tasty and reasonably priced. I would definitely return.

• Visited December 2013

Isle of Wight, United Kingdom
“Great tasting food”
Reviewed September 29, 2013

Had two meals in this restaurant during a long weekends stay. Very tasty with good flavours coming through each dish I tried. The atmosphere was good and the staff excellent.
I note a very disgruntled reviewer earlier in the year? Not my experience at all.
Not the cheapest place to go in Dublin, but I think it is overall good value.
I can only recommend.

• Visited September 2013
Dublin, Ireland
“My Birthday Celebration!”
Reviewed August 30, 2013

I had my birthday dinner at this restaurant. It was very nice experience.. The table, decor, music was perfect. The food was fantastic and knowing it was a birthday dinner they pulled out all the stops. PERSONALISED BIRTHDAY DESSERT!!! We did not feel rushed at any stage. Kelvin was our server and he really was friendly and interested.

• Visited August 2013
Dublin, Ireland
“Delicious food,but service could be improved a little”
Reviewed August 26, 2013

was here with family at weekend for a family meal. food was deilicious and staff were extremely friendly and helpful but got some of our orders wrong and just as we were going to go back to the rice dish (two of us ordered fried rice) for more helpings- we realized it was gone! staff had taken the bowl of fried rice away! Didnt like that at all. However, food was excellent.
Decor could be upgraded-very outdated. Chairs very grubby. probably would go back again.

• Visited August 2013
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Delicious little place, bit pricey”
Reviewed August 5, 2013

King Charlie's is a nice Malaysian restaurant in the heart of South Dublin. The staff is incredibly pleasant and can make great suggestions for the dinners unfamiliar with Malaysian cuisine. The food is very good but is a bit overpriced. The atmosphere of the restaurant could be slightly improved.

• Visited July 2013