“Gorgeous meal and drinks”
Review of Fire Restaurant

Fire Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Fire Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #139 of 2,728 Restaurants in Dublin
Cuisines: European, Irish, Steakhouse
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Special occasions, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed February 19, 2013

We dined here while on a visit to Dublin recently. We booked a table for 5.30pm and availed of the pre theatre menu. The food was beautiful and very well presented. The steak was gorgeous although I would have preferred some veg with it instead of a rocket sald. Raspberry and White Chocolate cheesecake for dessert was to die for. It was very quiet while we were there but seemed to be picking up when we were leaving. Would definetly go back again. It is in a very good location close to shops and bars. One tip for management though, please ensure your Irish Coffees are served in the proper Irish Coffee glasses as ours was served in a wine glass which takes away the authentic look and much smaller too!!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,778)

Reviewed February 19, 2013

To end our holiday in Dublin we went for dinner at this restaurant which is a very elegant yet modern restaurant with tasty food, relaxing atmosphere, high quality service. We were extremely satisfied with the service and quality of food. I made a reservation a week before which the staff immediately approved of our reservation. It also caters for those who are coeliac as I am one of them, and I would like to point that I was given great attention. Our choice was from a set menu which was at a reasonable price. We had a fabulous time and there's nothing we didn't like. keep it up :)

Reviewed February 16, 2013

The food was lovely! Couldn't fault it. Service was terrible! About half an hour wait before a waiter even came near table! We were put into a side room which had no lighting and was freezing! Which I didn't find fair considering we were paying the same amount as everyone in the main room with great atmosphere and heat! We waited that long after our meal for the waiter to come see if we wanted a dessert! By this stage we just wanted to go home. Probably wont be back and wouldn't recommend.

Reviewed February 12, 2013 via mobile

I went for a meal here no really knowing what to expect. I had visions of it being noisy and crowed but gas thankfully mistaken. There was a lovely atmosphere there. There was nice music but not too loud that you couldn't have a conversation. The tables are well spaced out that you weren't on top of the people beside you, meaning you could speak relatively privately.
When I looked up their website my first impression was that the food was a little on the pricy side. I was eating early enough so I went for the pre theatre menu. I was a little apprehensive about the variety- I need not have worried- the per theatre menu had just as much variety as the normal one but with the added benefit of being much cheaper. We booked the early table for 5.30 but they told us we could have it until 7.30 which was really good. The food was very tasty. I could find no faults with either the starters or mains that I had. Food was well prepared and nicely presented.
The staff were very attentive and friendly. All in all- a good evening at fire.

Reviewed February 8, 2013

food and wine excellent, service ok nothing special all staff including the manager need to smile and make a better impression! otherwise good food and good atmosphere