“Superb”
Review of Fire Restaurant

Fire Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Fire Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #149 of 2,700 Restaurants in Dublin
Cuisines: European, Irish, Steakhouse
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Special occasions, Business meetings
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed January 1, 2013 via mobile

Had a meal in Fire on NYE with friends and it was fantastic. Really tasty meal and a great atmosphere to go with it. Would Definitly go back

Write a ReviewReviews (1,722)

Reviewed December 30, 2012

My wife and I were recommended to sample the fayre on offer in the signature restaurant at the Mansion house on Dawson St during our 1st wedding anniversary visit to Dublin and we were not to be disappointed the range and quality of food make this place worthy of visitation.
A wee bit pricy but as the saying goes you pay for what you get and the cost easily justified the quality of service served in the amazing round room, take time to check on the mansion house history during your stay, we dined for 2 hours which would be a minimum appropriate amount of time allowance.
ENJOY

Reviewed December 29, 2012

Great food, great buzz, great service. We were lucky getting a table on the Saturday night, and were not disappointed.

Reviewed December 28, 2012

Managed to get a booking here after a late trip to Dublin. The food was fantastic. A rather large dining room but somehow it did not feel to big. The service was really good considering it was a few days before christmas and the Christmas Nights Out were in full swing. Definately worth a visit.

Reviewed December 20, 2012

I've been there a couple of times and I remember vividly the first time .. I was with my husband and it was the warmest day of the year, so we were able to sit outside and watch the world go by us on Dawson St. The food is good. I like the atmosphere and the way they have the place lit up on the outside.

1  Thank Naomi K