“See Dublin by Bike tour” 5 of 5 bubbles

and up
Dublin City Highlights Bike Tour
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: We'll show you the city at a relaxed pace, from the main sights like Dublin Castle, St Patrick's Cathedral or the great Georgian buildings, to the side streets and their hidden gems. From Guinness to Google, from ancient to modern, you'll get a real handle on Dublin and a sense of the its history and character. Your guides, Sean and Julian, are knowledgable and fun, and can advise you on where to eat, shop - and get the best pints, too.
Bray, Ireland
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“See Dublin by Bike tour”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 31, 2012

See Dublin by Bike tour was a great thrill and, fortunately, without a spill. Sean ensures that everyone is geared up, saddle adjusted, helmeted and high vis jacketed. Julian leads the way in bold style while Sean takes care of the stragglers in a helpful and encouraging manner. I hadn't been on a bike for 20 + years and certainly not in the city and the frequent well chosen stops were a welcome chance for a breather. Sean and Julian enjoy what they do and give pithy and amusing info on the various sites. Their knowledge appears to come from their own great interest in the city which makes it easy listening. The 2 and a half hours flew by and seemed more like one hour. I would recommend the outing to anyone even if you already know the city. Very good value for the 20 notes.
Rose Russell, County Wicklow.

Visited December 2012
4 Thank luna270
Julian V, Owner at See Dublin by Bike, responded to this review, January 1, 2013
Thank you for your encouraging review. We hope you and Seedublinbybike have a great 2023!

Dublin, Ireland
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Dublin looks beautiful by bike”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 4, 2012

A few weeks ago I brought some visiting friends on the newly established "see Dublin by bike" tour. I was a bit concerned, not being at ultra peak fitness, but thought, what the heck....
We met up with JULIAN
N and Sean ,our guides and they kitted us out to be safe and seen and checked the height of the saddles so we would have a comfy spin. We then headed off on a two and a half hour jaunt around some of the most beautiful and historic parts of Dublin - Dublin castle, st Patrick's park, Guinness store house. Quirky extras included the street where Imelda may grew up and a snack break where Sean dug some energising goodies out of his bag pack, telepathically just as I was feeling peckish. On every chat-stop, I learnt something I never knew before (and I live here!) and the guides were warm and relaxed ang great fun.
I have relatives coming next summer and this is something I'll definitely do with them. Older children right up to 80 year olds would be well able for this trip - we coverered about 9k but didn't feel it at all. Brilliant value and the traffic wasn't a problem at all , so a lot of thought must have gone into the route planning. I'm looking forward to doing this again

Visited October 2012
5 Thank Caroline C
JulianSean F, Owner at See Dublin by Bike, responded to this review, April 9, 2013
We're really pleased you got so much out of our tour. Hopefully we'll see you again - maybe for Bloomsday?
Dublin, Ireland
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 45 helpful votes
“By Bike is Best!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 3, 2012

I've become a big fan of taking bike tours and have done (and reviewed) in several European cities but never my own city of Dublin. So this weekend I corrected that and peddled happily around on a tour with Julian. I suppose I did it out of curiosity, not really expecting to learn much about this city I already know quite well. But I was pleasantly surprised - I discovered new places and interesting things about places I already knew. Nice easy pace, friendly, humorous, chatty and knowledgeable guide - the sun shone and the city looked wonderful! I really enjoyed it and would highly recommend it.

Visited December 2012
6 Thank Iolarwood
We're delighted you enjoyed our tour. Thank you for your enthusiam and encouragement of our new business. Have a great 2013!
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“A great way to see Ireland's 'Fair City'”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 30, 2012 via mobile

A trip out with Julian and Sean must be the best way to see Dublin and its landmarks. Cycling from location to location, at a very steady pace, you get to stop regularly and hear how the city grew into 'The Second City of Empire' in the late 17th Century and the heart of the Celtic Tiger in the first few years of this one. Friendly and informative, the boys make great guides - thanks lads!

6 Thank VinWynne
Thank you sincerely for your most encouraging comments on our new business. Your words were great encouragement to us. Have a great 2013! Julian and Seán.
galway
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Dublin by bike”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 30, 2012

we had a wonderful tour of Dublin with Julian and Sean. we arrived at Fade Street to a warm welcome and were then kitted out with helmet and vis jackets.We set off, with Julian taking the lead and Sean following behind, all measures of safety being dealt with perfectly. We were shown around Dublin and would stop at certain places of interest and told some historic facts.(just the right amount and not too much) The cycling was mainly all on flat ground and the trip took about 2 hours.We highly recommend the trip for everybody and even if you live in Dublin you will learn something new about the city.
Sue and John
Connemara Co Galway

Visited November 2012
5 Thank mongfield
Dear Sue and John,
Thank you for being the first to review our little business! We're delighted you enjoyed the tour. We liked having you. Your encouragement has given us great hope for the future. Have a great 2013! Julian and Seán