“The Fumbally is totally in the Groove!”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of The Fumbally

The Fumbally
Ranked #305 of 2,545 Restaurants in Dublin
Cuisines: Irish, Cafe, European
Good for: Dining on a budget, Large groups, Local cuisine, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Free Wifi, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Dublin
“The Fumbally is totally in the Groove!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 20, 2013

Enticed by a newspaper review, we headed to The Fumbally for brunch last Saturday - what a find! The bright airy interior was filled with light and the sound of happy customers. The notice "Please share your table" made us feel like we were about to engage in a new communal experience. It took a few minutes before we realised that we should go straight to the counter and order/pay for our food, and THEN find a table. In fact, this restaurant is so popular that finding a table, or rather, a few seats at a shared table was the biggest challenge. When placing an order, you are given a block marked with a letter from the alphabet to place on your table as the identifier for the server bringing your food. Food is organic, local and simply gorgeous. Green ham and eggs for me and burger for him, followed by luscious chocolate cake for him and flapjack for me. Just what the Doctor ordered for a Saturday brunch. Staff are very helpful and you can also study the window garden - a really interesting feature also! Can't wait for my next visit! Go and enjoy it.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank AnneOD

• Korean first
Los Angeles, California, United States
“Love This Place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 20, 2013

We had an amazing time at The Fumbally. The food was so delicious, my finance was raving about it for days afterward. The decor and atmosphere are as well thought out as the food. This place attracts a great crowd, and it was totally buzzing with youth and fun and life. It reminded us of some of our favorite cool restaurants in our own neighborhood. My only regret is that we don't live in the same city, otherwise we'd be regulars! One of the best meals we had in Ireland.

• Visited August 2013
Mons, Belgium
“best falafel ever tasted”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 7, 2013

I used to think I had the best falafel in the world at an organic farmer's market in Sydney but now Fumbally is at the top! I actually haven't even tried anything else. And it's such god value for money!

Visited December 2012
“Great healthy food, Dublin.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 29, 2013 via mobile

Great food, great atmosphere -a must try when in Dublin...
Only open for breakfast and lunch. Mon- fri 8am -5pm- Sat 10am- 5pm ( Kitchen close at 4pm) Enjoy.

• Visited July 2013
“So chilled I didn't want to go back to work...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 26, 2013

Just back from The Fumbally where I had such a laid back lunch with delicious food and great surroudings. The place was buzzing. Hard to get a seat, but I think that added to the atmosphere. The decór is very tastefully done. Lots of bits and bobs but yet oh so carefully picked. This place made me feel like I was at a flea market in San Francisco. I had the pulled pork sandwich with plum sauce and it was lovely and moist with plenty of fresh lettuce and herbs which I presume were picked from their own, indoor window farm.
Sadly as the hands on the clock neared closer to 2pm, I had to snap out of my day dream and pull myself up from the comfortable leather couch and leave my heart in San Franciso,Dublin 8!

• Visited July 2013