Review Highlights
Boyne Valley Tour

During our Ireland trip we took the Boyne Valley Tour with Michael Fox. His knowledge of the... read more

Reviewed May 17, 2020
108coryc
via mobile
Excellent

Michael is a wonderful, knowledgeable guide, who goes far beyond the call of duty to make sure that... read more

Reviewed January 17, 2020
aa1976
Madrid, España

Recommended experiences in and around Dublin
from $54.28
from $77.15
from $42.22
More Info
All reviews boyne valley michael fox ancient sites highly recommend this tour his knowledge knowledgeable guide great trip newgrange tara dowth ireland narrative
Selected filters
Reviewed March 9, 2016 via mobile

I booked my trips through viator.com, which had great affordable options. The first trip I took with my friends was to the Cliffs of Moher in the west coast of the island and our driver and tour guide was Bud with Dublin Day Tour Buses. And for the second one Larry was our driver and Jennifer was our tour guide; they were with the same company. Both trips were absolutely incredible. Our guides offered great information and stories and anecdotes about the places we visited. They made the experience a thousand times more amazing! This was my first time in Europe and they made me want to come back and want to tell people about Ireland and to come visit as well.

A thousand thank you's to my guides and to the people of Ireland for being so welcoming!

Johani H.

Date of experience: March 2016
Reviewed December 27, 2015

Traveled with family to Ireland and had only two days in Dublin. Mr. White met us at the Jewish Irish museum and showed us not only the old Jewish Quarter but also the new suburbs and historical towers and sights. He does both walking tours and driving tours. We had planned on walking but at the last minute changed our minds, and he was quite accommodating. Mr. White supplemented the tour with personal photos and wonderful stories of Irish history and geography. He also recommended museums and restaurants. We all felt that we saw more of Dublin, and got a better sense of it, than we ever could have in a hop on bus.

Date of experience: December 2015
Reviewed December 23, 2015

We did the Cliffs of Moher tour and our tour guide name was Liam. He was very friendly and gave us some great information as we were driving around on our tour. This was an all day tour and we really enjoyed it. The Cliffs are magnificent and breahtaking. It was windy, rainy, and cool; but that only seemed to enhance the Cliffs. We had a wonderful time and we highly recommend this tour.

Date of experience: December 2015
Reviewed November 14, 2015

I booked a private day tour (Boyne Valley) with Michael and he took me to so many places I do not think I would have ever made it to without his guidance. He is so knowledgeable about all the sites and brings a personal touch to the experience you would never get taking a large group tour on a bus. We were able to gain access to areas most are unable to gain. His car is large, comfortable and immaculate. He picked up at 830 am and we were exhausted and amazed when he dropped us off at 6:30 pm.

If seeing monasteries, tombs older than Stonehenge, Castles, churches and historic cemeteries is on your agenda this is the trip fro you. You wont be disappointed!!

Date of experience: August 2015
2  Thank 66mmM
Reviewed October 6, 2015

Touring with Michael Fox was wonderful. He personalized it to my interests, was knowledgeable, fun and personable. He put together a very full day for me, was happy to answer all your questions. I had hired a car for my stay, but spending a day with michael got me to places I would not have found on my own. I couldn't recommend him more.

Date of experience: October 2015