“An incredible tour of beautiful Boyne Valley!”
Review of Day Tours Dublin

Day Tours Dublin
Ranked #8 of 110 Outdoor Activities in Dublin
More attraction details
Owner description: Private Day Tours out of Dublin with Michael Fox, licensed driver and experienced tour guide. Day tours to the Boyne Valley, home of the Newgrange World Heritage site and the beautiful scenery of Wicklow, the Irish National Stud. Specialist Private Tours to Celtic sites such as the Hill of Tara and the Hill of Ward, Megalithic (Stone Age) sites such as Newgrange, Fourknocks and Loughcrew, Monastic Sites such as Monasterboice and Bective Abbey. A Bespoke tour can be arranged to suit your requirements.Since your tour is private and personalized, you will be picked up from your accommodation or cruise ship in the Dublin area. Private transport by Skoda Superb sedan for up to three passengers.
Reviewed March 20, 2016 via mobile

I took my mom to Ireland for her birthday this month and we had such a wonderful time. One of the highlights of the trip was the private day tour we took with Michael Fox. We told him we wanted to see ancient places and sacred sites, and that's exactly what his Boyne Valley Tour had to offer. The sites were breathtaking in their beauty and place in Irish history. And, experiencing the green hills and farmland of the Boyne Valley was a treat in itself. Michael was such a good host and guide. He was very knowledgeable, thoughtful, and accommodating. Thank you, Michael, for the amazing tour. It was all we wanted, and more.

3  Thank Lauren J
All reviews
"boyne valley"
in 41 reviews
"michael fox"
in 29 reviews
"ancient sites"
in 4 reviews
"an outstanding tour guide"
"irish countryside"
in 5 reviews
"highly recommend this trip"
in 3 reviews
"moher"
in 6 reviews
"doolin"

Reviewed March 9, 2016 via mobile

I booked my trips through viator.com, which had great affordable options. The first trip I took with my friends was to the Cliffs of Moher in the west coast of the island and our driver and tour guide was Bud with Dublin Day Tour Buses. And for the second one Larry was our driver and Jennifer was our tour guide; they were with the same company. Both trips were absolutely incredible. Our guides offered great information and stories and anecdotes about the places we visited. They made the experience a thousand times more amazing! This was my first time in Europe and they made me want to come back and want to tell people about Ireland and to come visit as well.

A thousand thank you's to my guides and to the people of Ireland for being so welcoming!

Johani H.

Reviewed December 27, 2015

Traveled with family to Ireland and had only two days in Dublin. Mr. White met us at the Jewish Irish museum and showed us not only the old Jewish Quarter but also the new suburbs and historical towers and sights. He does both walking tours and driving tours. We had planned on walking but at the last minute changed our minds, and he was quite accommodating. Mr. White supplemented the tour with personal photos and wonderful stories of Irish history and geography. He also recommended museums and restaurants. We all felt that we saw more of Dublin, and got a better sense of it, than we ever could have in a hop on bus.

Reviewed December 23, 2015

We did the Cliffs of Moher tour and our tour guide name was Liam. He was very friendly and gave us some great information as we were driving around on our tour. This was an all day tour and we really enjoyed it. The Cliffs are magnificent and breahtaking. It was windy, rainy, and cool; but that only seemed to enhance the Cliffs. We had a wonderful time and we highly recommend this tour.

See more reviews
Reviewed November 14, 2015

I booked a private day tour (Boyne Valley) with Michael and he took me to so many places I do not think I would have ever made it to without his guidance. He is so knowledgeable about all the sites and brings a personal touch to the experience you would never get taking a large group tour on a bus. We were able to gain access to areas most are unable to gain. His car is large, comfortable and immaculate. He picked up at 830 am and we were exhausted and amazed when he dropped us off at 6:30 pm.

If seeing monasteries, tombs older than Stonehenge, Castles, churches and historic cemeteries is on your agenda this is the trip fro you. You wont be disappointed!!

2  Thank 66mmM