“Michael Fox provides the most amazing and personal tour!”
Review of Day Tours Dublin

Day Tours Dublin
Ranked #9 of 108 Outdoor Activities in Dublin
More attraction details
Owner description: Private Day Tours out of Dublin with Michael Fox, licensed driver and experienced tour guide. Day tours to the Boyne Valley, home of the Newgrange World Heritage site and the beautiful scenery of Wicklow, the Irish National Stud. Specialist Private Tours to Celtic sites such as the Hill of Tara and the Hill of Ward, Megalithic (Stone Age) sites such as Newgrange, Fourknocks and Loughcrew, Monastic Sites such as Monasterboice and Bective Abbey. A Bespoke tour can be arranged to suit your requirements.Since your tour is private and personalized, you will be picked up from your accommodation or cruise ship in the Dublin area. Private transport by Skoda Superb sedan for up to three passengers.
Reviewed November 14, 2015

I booked a private day tour (Boyne Valley) with Michael and he took me to so many places I do not think I would have ever made it to without his guidance. He is so knowledgeable about all the sites and brings a personal touch to the experience you would never get taking a large group tour on a bus. We were able to gain access to areas most are unable to gain. His car is large, comfortable and immaculate. He picked up at 830 am and we were exhausted and amazed when he dropped us off at 6:30 pm.

If seeing monasteries, tombs older than Stonehenge, Castles, churches and historic cemeteries is on your agenda this is the trip fro you. You wont be disappointed!!

2  Thank 66mmM
"irish countryside"
in 6 reviews
"slane castle"
in 2 reviews
"an outstanding tour guide"
"beautiful site"
in 2 reviews
"highly recommend this trip"
in 3 reviews
in 6 reviews
"ireland"
in 35 reviews

Reviewed October 6, 2015

Touring with Michael Fox was wonderful. He personalized it to my interests, was knowledgeable, fun and personable. He put together a very full day for me, was happy to answer all your questions. I had hired a car for my stay, but spending a day with michael got me to places I would not have found on my own. I couldn't recommend him more.

2  Thank gaild333
Reviewed September 29, 2015

The heather was just about to be in full bloom on the "raised bogs" high in the Wicklow Mountains I guess I'll always be able to see the beautiful site of the pink /purple covering the green rolling hills. Traveling in comfort and with Michael Fox was a real treat. Learning so much about the history and seeing it first hand. It was fun seeing the places where the peat was dug out. Michael picked us up from our hotel and treated us to a perfect day with historic sites, celtic crosses, beautiful Manor houses and gardens. A very full and meaningful day. Michael is caring, thoughtful, informative,and interesting..I guess everything a great tour guide should be. Thanks again Michael

Reviewed September 28, 2015

we were delighted to spend the day (our 11th wedding anniversary!) touring with Michael! Michael was informative, friendly, funny and absolutely charming. he could not have been more accommodating or kind, took us to all of the fabulous sites, knew the insider information, and even made a special stop to take us to see a castle owned by some of our (VERY distant relatives). we had a thoroughly enjoyable day and we would very highly recommend Michael. cheers! s&b cunningham

1  Thank sarajane c
See more reviews
Reviewed September 26, 2015

Michael Fox is an outstanding guide for an informative, comprehensive and enjoyable day in the Boyne Valley. He did everything possible to personalize our day. He went out of his way to make sure the day was complete without making it feel as though we were in any kind of rush. He is so knowledgeable about County Meath! Our only regret was that the day had to end. We would highly recommend Michael Fox and Boyne Valley Tours!