“Best Indian take away in town” 5 of 5 bubbles

Bombay Pantry Fairview
Ranked #1,821 of 2,529 Restaurants in Dublin
Cuisines: Asian, Indian, Fast Food, Balti
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Accepts Visa, Delivery, Parking Available, Street Parking, Takeout
Dublin
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best Indian take away in town”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 18, 2012

Discovered this take away after friend's recommendation and it became our favorite take away for Friday evenings. You won't be disappointed. The food is excellent and various. If you like Indian food, this is the place to know.

• Visited September 2012
1 Thank Mathieu P

Glenties, Ireland
“The most amazing Indian takeaway I've ever had!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 14, 2012

I only recently moved to Dublin and discovered this gem. I did a Facebook check-in while I was waiting on my order and quite a number of people commented on the superb quality of the food... which made me even hungrier as I waited!

The Fairview takeaway also sells a few Indian groceries along with a local brand of ice cream and their own brand of spices and convenience dishes.

From the look of the inside of the takeaway (I must confess, the outside could probably do with a lick of paint), I had high expectations and thought "Hm.... this food could be a bit quirky". I was expecting the food to taste good but I wasn't expecting it to taste SO good! It was unlike any Indian food I have ever eaten! It was mouth wateringly fresh, the meat was of a very high quality, the food was flavoured exceptionally well and the naan bread was to-die-for! Their meat is sourced locally too.

They also have monthly special offers and early bird menus e.g. €7 for a medium portion chicken / beef dish + a choice of a starter + rice / naan.

The only problem is that I live so close that I will want to eat there much too frequently!!

As one of my friends put it 'Bombay Pantry is Top Shelf'.

• Visited October 2012
1 Thank tcdonegal
Dublin, Ireland
“Top class.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 12, 2012 via mobile

Been coming here for takeaway for years - wouldn't go anywhere else, no matter how many flyers come in the door. Excellent food, top quality and taste.

1 Thank ChristyChimlin