“Pizza & Coffee”

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
“Pizza & Coffee”
Reviewed March 7, 2014 via mobile

Very nice staf friendly atmosphere. They make beast pizza in dublin really I have chance to try few rest around but this one is my type. Also they do real italian coffe segafredo. I be back soon.

Cairo, Al Qahirah, Egypt
“Excellent Italian taste ”
Reviewed February 16, 2014 via mobile

The food was excellent, authentic Italian, very good quality and the service was excellent as well, we were in Dublin for the weekend and found it by chance, so happy we did. We had pizza and pasta, both very good!

Dublin, Ireland
“Nice pizza and good atmosphere”
Reviewed February 8, 2014

I have eaten there a few times and the food is always good. Pizza is very nice and staff are friendly. I'm Italian and I would recommend the place as it's one of the nicest in Dublin

• Visited January 2014
Limavady, United Kingdom
“Busy, friendly Italian restaurant”
Reviewed February 3, 2014

This is a genuine Italian restaurant with Italian staff. We ate as a group of seven after the Ireland/Scotland game. Al Vesuvio is a nice distance from the stadium.
Food was very tasty and not too long a wait despite a very busy establishment.
Staff were under pressure, but were still very attentive and always with a smile.

Visited February 2014
Dublin, Ireland
“An expensive, mediocre and disappointing meal”
Reviewed January 24, 2014 via mobile

We ordered delivery using Just Eat from Al Vesuvio, two starters and two mains for 30.50 EUR inc delivery.

The garlic bread was ok. The chicken wings were ok, but the sauce was no where near how the menu described them: "served in our famous hot sauce". The sauce was sweet if anything, but not spicy in any way.

For main courses Al Vesuvio go for quantity over quality. For 8 EUR the pasta portions are very generous and appears to be good value, but the Bolognese sauce on my spaghetti was very bland. When I pay for it, expect it to be just as good if not better than the SpagBol I make at home.

My partners main was also bland; it was meant to have chilies in it, but again it was not spicy nor hot in any way. Neither of us ate much of our main dishes.

Driver went to wrong address also, so my main dish needed to be reheated. It can happen and driver was very apologetic, but we gave full address and very clear instructions with order to avoid this. I probably would have forgiven this if the food was any good.

Visited January 2014